16

Third Person Pov

Ethan and darrian had now been back together for two months to be exact and everyone around them was so happy they finally put that stupid argument behind them along with their pride and talked. "It's about time" David says as ethan and darrian both groaned in annoyance. "bro we get it you've been doing this since we told you we got back together" Ethan says and david rolled his eyes. "Oh i'm going to keep saying it cause if ya'll had listened to me earlier-" David starts before he's cut off.

"yet he wonders why i divorced him" Darrian says and david gave darrian a look. "Excuse me? Naw i divorced you" David says. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" Darrian says and david stuck his tongue out at him before leaving the room. "So i guess everything's back to normal the only thing missing is david making those five minute meals" Ethan says making darrian laugh while shaking his head.

"Hush before david hears don't give him any ideas" darrian says right before david came skipping back into the kitchen going straight to the stove. "No do not cook anything and don't you got plans with dotty in a few minutes anyways?" Ethan asks and david's eyes widened indicating that he had forgotten. "He should be here any minute" david says before running upstairs and ethan couldn't help but laugh at his brother.

"Hurry up wouldn't wanna be late for your date!" Ethan yelled and david groaned. "It's not a date!" David yelled back before they heard a loud boom indicating david had knocked something over. "How has he not realized dotty likes him yet?" Darrian asks. "The same reason you two are connected but took forever to realize ya'll still loved each other!" David yelled down there making both males roll their eyes.

The two honestly were thankful they were back together they had spent to much time apart and missed each other deeply more than they could put into words actually.

the end another trash book by yours truly but i tried

Hope ya'll enjoyed