9

~5 weeks later~ 

Third Person Pov 

"How great" Ethan says shutting down all his emotions not wanting darrian to feel how angry he was and trying hard not to think anything negative. The two had been friends for a minute now and things were slowly getting back to normal but now darrian was seeing somebody and ethan was anything but happy about the news. "I swear it just happened we clicked instantly" Darrian says. 

"Well i'm happy for you" Ethan lies with a smile. Ethan then took out his phone and pretended to get a text. "David just texted me i got to go" Ethan says and didn't even give darrian a chance to respond before he was out the door. Ethan felt completely numb knowing the two going back to being juts friends was a stupid idea considering their relationship. 

"Maybe i should keep my distance for awhile" Ethan says to himself before walking into the house and seeing david laying on dotty's chest watching the tv. Then looked in the kitchen seeing jay and chris playing the game. Ethan groaned before stomping up to his room and falling back on his bed. Soon david came in and gave him a small smile and sat next to him. 

"What's wrong?" David asks. "A lot of things one of them being the fact darrian is seeing somebody else" Ethan says with a sad chuckle. "You wanna talk more about it?" David asks and ethan shook his head. "Naw but i am going to be keeping my distance for awhile" Ethan says before his brother wraps his arms around him. 

Then a couple days had passed and the two ended up having the same dreams. Darrian was also really hurt that ethan seemed to be avoiding him since they had just became close again. Ethan felt a wave of sadness hit him and sighed hating that his favorite person was hurting but he just needed a moment to collect himself so his feelings wouldn't be a problem. 

Ethan wanted so bad to just tell darrian that him seeing somebody else bothered him but he couldn't they were supposed to be just friends now and he didn't want to losse darrian again. He wishes that he could just say everything he felt in his mind and darrian would read his thoughts so he wouldn't have to say a word. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed