3

Third person Pov

"If you miss him so much just talk to him" David says as Ethan sat on his bed staring at the wall. "Ion miss him and I'm definitely not talking to him" Ethan says and David frowns. "Who are you trying to fool? Anybody with eyes can tell you do" David says.

"Ya know what? Why don't don't you worry bout how you haven't realized dotty got feelings for you and leave me alone" Ethan says earning an eye roll from David. "Don't try and change the subject" David says.

"Look I thought we agreed we weren't going to talk about he who shall not be named anymore" Ethan says. "No we need to talk about this cause this isn't healthy. Your barely eating and have clearly been losing sleep" David says.

"I've been eating and have been getting plenty of sleep you don't know what your talking about" Ethan says. David just sighed and left the room not wanting to deal with Ethan's crap. "He still in denial?" Jay asks and David nods.

"Yeah it's honestly crazy you can tell they miss each other" David says before he was getting a call from darrian. "Hello" David says once he answers. "Sup d listen I know this is out of nowhere but I was wondering if I could come over tomorrow" Darrian says.

Darrian wanted to be one over so he could hang out with David he hated how since him and Ethan broke up it felt like they had to. "Oh alright but what about Ethan?" David says and darrian frowned and felt his heart sink.

'What about him? He's only my other half and the boy I'll always be hopelessly in love with and connected to' darrian thinks to himself. "Oh it's no problem plus every Friday he goes out and knowing him I'll be gone before he comes back" darrian says.

David raised an eyebrow but then his eyes widened once he remembered darrian had no idea that since their breakup Ethan hadn't left the house. "Alright well see you tomorrow" David says and they exchanged goodbyes before hanging up.

David smiled this was perfect a way for them to interact again. 'Looks and brains I'm a catch' David thinks to himself with a smile.

Hope ya'll enjoyed