15

Third Person Pov 

Ethan walked in putting his bag down on the chair and then he smiled once he saw david coming downstairs. "You good bro?" David asks and ethan nods. "Yeah i just needed some time to get my head together and the time alone really did help" Ethan says. "I'm glad to hear that cause someone here wants to talk to you" David says looking up the stairs at darrian who was scared to come downstairs. Ethan felt a wave of nervousness hit them and he already knew what was happening. 

Darrian slowly walked down the steps and tried to avoid eye contact with ethan. Darrian finally gathered up the courage to look ethan in his eyes and put on a nervous grin. "I'm glad your ok you had me worried' Darrian says before turning to david. "Thanks for having me but i should go" Darrian says and david grabs his arm stopping and shaking his head. "No you two still need to talk" David says and darrian sighs he made a promise so he's gotta stick to it. 

"i'll leave you two alone" David says before going upstairs making ethan playfully roll his eyes and laugh. "David truly is something else huh?" Ethan asks and darrian laughs while nodding in agreement. "Yeah he really is" Darrian says. Honestly both of them were trying to stall so they could get out of this situation neither of them wanted to talk about the topic that had been eating them both up inside. 

"Ethan i need to talk to you about us actually" Darrian says and ethan nods. "Alright then" Ethan says sitting down with darrian taking a seat behind them. "Well i just got out of a relationship recently i knew it wouldn't last long anyways' Darrian says shocking ethan. "What happened?" ethan asks. "Well it's hard to be in a relationship when your in love with someone else" Darrian says and ethan felt this wave of emotion hit him and he immediately understood what was going on. 

"Oh" Ethan says not sure what else to say. "I love you ethan and there wasn't a day that went by that i didn't miss you and i feel stupid for letting  a argument ruin us" Darrian says and ethan thought about all this. He wasn't gong to lie and say he hadn't missed darrian cause he really had and that he didn't want him back but he wasn't sure about this. "I promise no more arguments" Darrian says with a hopeful smile that ethan found adorable. 

Ethan smiled before putting his hand over darrians a wave of happiness had hit the both of them in that moment. The two talked more that night and agreed to get back together. 

Only one more chapter 

Hope ya'll enjoyed