003

Ch 3:Karma--"You broke ass bitch you aint sayin nun, when I hol' my wrist it's sayin sum"

Ch 3:
Karma
--
"You broke ass bitch you aint sayin nun, when I hol' my wrist it's sayin sum"

Ch 3:Karma--"You broke ass bitch you aint sayin nun, when I hol' my wrist it's sayin sum"

Harlem, NY; 7:51 am

"Yo notti you got nic?" Jeraine asked notti sitting behind him in the class. He didn't reply to the girl since he was zoned out with his hands in his pockets.

"Notti..." she mumbled leaning up some.
"Ethan..." she used his government and he looked back at her like she was crazy.

"Stop bein fed" he told her and she laughed at how quick his government caught his attention. "Anyway, you got nic? Or no?" Jeraine tilted her head to the side.

"No," he said simply shaking his head no and the girl immediately smacked her teeth mad that she forgot her kart at home. "You fucking feen, ask your nigga." Notti told her.

"First of all I'm not a feen," she objected "hmm" he slightly moved his head to show he wasn't believing shy she was saying.

Everytime he saw her she was asking for nic, sometimes she would use from people she didn't even know. That's his definition of a feen.

"And second of all, me and that nigga on bad terms right now since he was flirting with other bitchessss in the hallways play fighting and shit" she leaned back in her seat.

Notti fought his smile because he didn't want her to think he was inconsiderate to her feelings. She referred to him as a brother but if it was anything else he would laugh right in her face cause why even think that someone like dd would be loyal to her.

He didn't know that Jeraine really didn't even want dd to begin with, she had a crush on him. He wasn't going for it though so she chose the next best thing, and now that she had officially messed with his brother he would never go for that.