030

Ch 30: I LOVE YOU

Ch 30:
I LOVE YOU

——
"I could tell it wasn't love, I just thought you'd fuck with me. Who could've predicted Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me."

Harlem, NY; 7:34 pm

Harlem, NY; 7:34 pm

JUNE 10th, SATURDAY .

"YONA AINT THESE things for damn white girls." Darrian asked the girl holding the lulu lemon sets in his hands.

"Um, maybe. I don't know." She shrugged, "I wear it better than them though so..." she trailed off taking them out of his hands.

"She ain't never lie bout that one." Notti wrapped his arms around her waist gripping her body, before pulling him into her. "Ain't this what you got on right now?" He questioned.

She nodded, fixing the glasses on her face. The girl had on a blue cropped jacket with matching high waisted yoga shorts from the brand, and she was wearing it like no other.

"Can you back up off me, I'm trynna clean up." Myona attempted to swat him away, still standing at the sink. She had the mop bucket in the sink filling it up with hot water.

"Don't you got a maid." David questioned her. He had a fork in his hand, digging in the round cake with strawberries in the middle, and white frosting on top with strawberries on top as well.

"First off, I would prefer if you referred to zoey as a house keeper. Not a maid." She rolled her eyes slickly. "Second of all, zoey works in the main house and pool house. I wanna learn how to do some things by myself, and that's being able to clean up my own living space." She continued.

He stuck his fork in his mouth licking the excess frosting from it. He then raised his eyebrows, "okay, slick ass." He muttered under his breath, hoping she didn't hear him.