017

Ch 17:The First Date——"Love is when they treat you like two, but you really number one

Ch 17:
The First Date
——
"Love is when they treat you like two, but you really number one."

Harlem, NY; 2:01 pm

Harlem, NY; 2:01 pm

April 21st, Friday.

"MAMA..." NOTTI TRAILED off , running his tongue over his bottom lip. He had one hand placed on the steering wheel, and the other arm was resting on the middle console as they got farther away from school.

School had let out approximately ten minutes ago, and like every other day when myona didn't feel like driving to school, notti was bringing myona home. She looked up from her phone that she was holding in both hands, her right leg was crossed over her left one.

She didn't dress up for school today, instead wearing a pair of black leggings and a Free YSL shirt with a pair of white fur crocs to match her shirt. "Yeah?" She questioned, hearing him call out for her using a pet name like always.

His nickname vocabulary was slowly expanding, as he had began calling her stuff that he would only call a girlfriend. She didn't mind of course, she just put on like it was normal since everyone knew the big crush she sported for him.

At this point it wasn't even a crush anymore since he sported the same feelings as well, but it started off as a crush so sometimes that's how she thought of it. He glanced over at her for a second realizing he had her full attention.

Yet, he was still trying to figure out how he wanted to word what he was about to ask so that it wasn't so nerve wracking or awkward for him. Her eyes dropped down to his index finger that sported a silver ring band on it, tapping on the console.

"Watchu doing tonight?" He questioned furrowing his eyebrows, unable to let them leave from the road. She looked to the side bitting the inside of her lip, moving her island twists over her shoulder carefully before she answered.