021

TA'LIYAH

CH 21:AHEAD OF YOURSELF

CH 21:
AHEAD OF YOURSELF

——
"And all your friends tellin' you stories that you often misinterpret, And taint all the images of your Mr. Perfect"

Harlem, NY; 4:15 pm

Harlem, NY; 4:15 pm

April 24th, TUESDAY.

"YEAH, NOW WHAT pussy? Record dat since you like recording shit." Nottis voice beamed through the phone as the video of zakai beat brutally laying in the ground clutching his stomach, played on mahoganys phone.

She first handedly knew what happened with myona and zakai and how his friends attempted to make her seem back door. So it was no surprise to see notti's retaliation only twenty four hours later.

Notti have gave him a bad beat down. He meant it with his heart when he said he wasn't feeling the video spreading across the whole New York. He tried to embarrass not only him but myona, and notti wasn't going for that.

There was no way he would let one of his opps get one up on him like that. "Now tell the camera da truth." The video continued to play, as David laughed like a little kid being the one recording.

Zakai glared at notti.

He couldn't explain what notti was, he was like a devil the way he cause so much havoc. He hated people feared notti, but then it was times that notti did things like this that upheld the name he had built for himself. Notti enjoyed terrorizing people like it or not.

This time, he just felt better about it since it was completely justified in his eyes.

Zakai spit blood from his mouth unable to stop tasting the metallic taste in his mouth from the blood flowing from his busted lip. He exhaled feeling his abdomen ache internally. He wouldn't be surprised if notti had broken something.

"In dat video of me and ya shordy...it wasn't what it looked liked." Zakai admitted lowly feeling complete embarrassment knowing he was being recorded. He couldn't believe he had been caught lacking like this.