024

Ch 24:WHY HER?

Ch 24:
WHY HER?

____
"This shit feels like teenage fever, I'm not scared of it she ain't either."

Harlem, NY; 10:56 am

MAY 1st, MONDAY

TAMARAS EYES WIDENED once she laid eyes on both of her exes walking in the hallway together side by side.

Myona wasn't even anywhere in sight at this particular moment , so them being together made it look like they were really friends—which they were.

They had put their differences aside, not only for the purpose of notti and myonas relationship, but because notti didn't really care about tamara anymore.

He stopped caring about her the moment she tried to play with his motions with jabria, but now he was finally able to come to those terms because someone else had his heart.

"My cousin did not say that shit stop lying." Jabria couldn't wipe the smile off her face hearing notti tell her stories about some of myona and nottis first encounters.

"On everything I love she did, I was like what the fuck?" He expressed honestly, walking along side of her to go meet myona at her locker.

"That's actually wild," jabria shook her head realizing her and her cousin were more alike than she wanted to believe. Myona was a little angel in Jabrias eyes, she could do no wrong in her opinion.

"Well it was yo fault, shouldn't have broke her phone." Jabria defended, because as mentioned she could do no wrong. Myona was provoked, and that was her story she was sticking with it.

"You right." Notti shrugged, looking back on it, he didn't have control over her phone breaking but he could've been a little more compassionate about it instead of saying fuck her phone.