019

Ch 19:LOVE IT HERE——

Ch 19:
LOVE IT HERE
——

"I...wasn't leading you on girl. I just forgot where I was going, I got way to attached. That wasn't the plan."

Harlem NY; 12:39 pm

Harlem NY; 12:39 pm

April 22nd, Saturday.

"SO ARE YOU gonna tell me what happened now or what." Lala asked curiously looking at myona who had been smiling nonstop, typing away at her phone.

When she got home, Lala was still there because she planned to spend the night, but myona refused to tell her what happened yet, as she was still flustered by the whole thing. On the contrary she did see the certificate since Myona immediately had zoey help her hang it up in her room.

She could see that she had constellation named after her which lala thought was so cute, she was gushing over it actually and it wasn't even her. She thought that was so cute even without the context, but she really would've preferred some context—any context.

Myona promised she wouldn't tell anyone certain things and notti trusted her not to so she wouldn't break that trust. Which meant she could only tell her friends a limited amount of things.

"I promised him that I wouldn't say anything." Myona shrugged putting her phone down at the table as she cut her pancakes into pieces. Zoey was maneuvering around the kitchen to make myona coffee, but Lala didn't necessarily like regular coffee only iced coffee so she passed on it.

"Well, did he at least ask you to be his girlfriend?" Lala quizzed, taking a bite from her piece of bacon. She didn't know why they were eating breakfast so late but she wasn't going to complain. Food was good, and it was good.

Hearing the doorbell, myona pushed her seat out, standing to her feet.

"Be right back." She spoke simply and quickly while she made her way out the kitchen as the pads of her feet hit the cold breakwater oak windansea vinyl flooring chosen by her mother when the modern home was being built.