014

Ch 14The Q&A——"I was jus frontin, you know I want you baby"

Ch 14
The Q&A
——
"I was jus frontin, you know I want you baby"

Ch 14The Q&A——"I was jus frontin, you know I want you baby"

Harlem Ny; 6:00pm

Same Day

MYONA AND NOTTI accompanied each other in the bed next to each other. It was still early in the day, and it was Saturday so the two didn't have school the next day.

After the group of friends played laser tag, they went and ate out before notti came to drop myona off back at home— this leaving her to convince notti to come in for a little.

It was hard to convince him because he was still slightly flustered from the kiss they shared earlier so he didn't know how to feel about being with myona without everyone else right now. He knew it was only for the girls to win the game of laser tag, but he still felt some type of way and couldn't get it off his mind.

While on the other hand myona was not one bit bothered, only because this wasn't their first kiss, and she already saw him as her man— so nothing really changed.

Notti knew they weren't official but everyone knew that they had something or else he wouldn't even do half of the things he did with her. A few months ago he would've died before doing a YouTube video with anyone.

All myona had to do was ask.

So even though he denied it, it had to be something there. Something that drew him to her. Something that let her sit on his lap or just kissing her openly without getting mad. It was like they were single but they both knew what was up, except myona didn't deny it like notti did.

she didn't understand why he was fighting it because he clearly wanted her as much as she wanted him, and unknowing to her, he wanted her more.

"can we watch snow fall because im only on season two." myona finally spoke filling the silence because she felt like she was overthinking in the moment.

Her speaking up made him snap out of his own thoughts looking at the girl whom was sitting on her bed crissed crossed now while he laid on his back looking at the ceiling.