005

Ch: 5The Chase--"He in my dm say I'm pretty, bitch I know"

Ch: 5
The Chase
--
"He in my dm say I'm pretty, bitch I know"

Ch: 5The Chase--"He in my dm say I'm pretty, bitch I know"

Harlem, NY; 11:49 pm

Two weeks later

"would it be weird if i said i got a crush on notti, and he my new man? Or that's too delusional?"

mahogany slowly turned her head towards myona hearing the words flow out her mouth so effortlessly like her and notti aren't cursing each other out every time they speak.

"girl are you serious?" nini asked for confirmation. "Shit i think so, he fine" she mumbled playing with the ends of her her honey blonde quick weave.

"wait wait wait." nini went on mute since she was on face time with dd but he was asleep so he didnt hear.

"okay, so you....myona icelynn davis like ...notti-ethan?" she clarified and myona smacked her teeth. "why you keep repeating it like its so unbelievable you got me doubting myself." myona pouted slightly making mahognay laugh.

"noooo i just never saw that comin, yall argue like cats and dogs...literally" nini made a yikes face and myona started laughing. "we do foreal" she nodded agreeing with her befriend.

"thats prolly why i like him, i found somebody that match me and dont let me bitch him out, love that for him honestly." she shrugged nonchalantly.

"so you gone shoot yo shot wit him or what?" nini asked and myona wiggled her eyebrows. "girlt thats already my man he just dont know it, you be hearing how he speak Spanish to me? be having me ready to risk it all." she expressed to her best friend truthfully about how notti made her feel at times.

she never spoke on it but for the past two weeks he just had really been on her mind heavy, she never felt this way about anyone to the point where she sounded delusional over them but here we are.

"while you playing he already know you like him anyways, i be peeping you call him bae and shit then be like you just playin" nini told her making myona snicker.