27

Y/N's POV:

We got back to Charles' apartment after our walk, it was fun at least I think he had fun as well.

"I'll put the pics in my laptop and we'll look at them okay?" He told me right when we go there

"Sure," I smiled "can I borrow some clothes?"

"Of course you can" He smirked

"Thanks" I chuckled going right into his bedroom to look for something in his wardrobe, I do have my suitcase here, but I like to borrow his clothes

I have found a pair of sweatpants and a Ferrari hoodie, I decided to go with that. I changed and put the clothes I was wearing in the suitcase I brought here from the hotel. Then I went back to the living room where Charles was on his laptop.

"Got it?" I asked sitting next to him by the table

"Yeah" He scanned my whole body "I love when you wear my clothes" He looked into his computer but I still saw that smirk

"You do?" I grinned

"Mhm" He nodded "It's just hot"

"Stop before I start blushing, Leclerc" I rolled my eyes playfully giggling

He chuckled "I'm sorry, baby"

He has turned the laptop so that I could see the pictures that he already had there. I have rested my head on his shoulder while he was showing me all those pictures, most of them I surprisingly liked but he has told me that I looked beautiful on every single one of them. Then we got to the part where were the pics that I took of him.

"You look so good on this one" I stopped at one picture, where he was smiling or more laughing and it was so cute

"No, I don't" he didn't agree

"You do, it's so cute, you should post this one somewhere, people are gonna love it" I said, I honestly thought it was super cute

"No, I look stupid on this one" He chuckled "seriously, I hate when I smile"

"Shut up, I love it" I grinned "you're handsome"

"You also don't like some pictures of you even though I have told you that you're fucking stunning, Y/N" He gave me a serious look

"Fair enough" I rolled my eyes

He kissed my forehead pulling me closer to him with his one hand "good girl"

"I am always a good girl" I looked up at him in the eyes grinning

"Well, you weren't last night" He smirked

"Fuck you" I hid my face in his hoodie

"What?" He held up my chin so that I was looking at him "I loved it"

"Trust me, I noticed, Leclerc" I smirked

"Why are you calling me that?" He giggled

"I don't know, I like it"

"Whatever, baby" He kissed me, I prolonged the kiss a little, he then pulled me closer to him "I forgot to tell you, I have to leave tomorrow morning for testing in Barcelona"

"Oh okay" I tried not to seem like I'm actually gonna miss him these two days, but I definitely will

"You will come on Friday won't you?" He made sure

"Yes, I will..." I gave him a small smile still trying not to seem sad, why do I fucking feel like I'm not gonna make it for two days without him, that's bad...

"So should I leave or do you want me to stay over night?" I asked not being sure

"I want you to stay over night, for sure" He has kissed my forehead

I smiled and I tried to get off the topic "will you send me the pictures please?"

"Sure," he smiled as well

We talked for a while after Charles sent me all of those pictures. I decided to go and take a shower

"Can I take a shower?" I asked getting up from the table

"Of course you can, you don't have to ask" He giggled

"I'm sorry" I did as well making my way into his bathroom when an idea stopped me

"Charles?" I asked him to caught his attention since he's busy with some stuff on his laptop.

"Yes" He smiled my way looking at me

"Wanna join me?" I smirked

"I was hoping you'd ask" He got up right away chuckling entering the bathroom with me.

I took the hoodie off of me when I heard him "Hey! That's my job"

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Leclerc" I grinned turning around to face him

"Good girl" He took off the t-shirt I was wearing and right after that there goes the sweatpants, the bra and the thong. He took his clothes off himself, while I got into the shower. I turned the water on and got under it. After a second I felt Charles right behind me and his cock already hard.

"You can't help yourself huh?" I giggled turning around, putting my hand around it and started to stroke it right away

"You make me fucking horny, baby, accept it" He breathed out and a little moan escaped his mouth, I love to see him like that. Fuck.

"Gladly, honey" I smirked still stroking his hard dick but now going a little faster

He has pushed his lips against mine kissing me passionately while he let the little moans and sighs out. His hand made its way from my breasts down to my sensitive areas and he started to massage my clit. I moaned silently. After like a minute he decides to change the positions, he pulls away from the kiss lifting my thigh up thrusting his cock in without any warning.

"Fuck," I moaned not so silent as before

He fucks me hard while kissing me, we both couldn't help ourselves not to moan into each others mouths. His lips moved lower onto my neck, he starts to kiss it roughly while bitting it a couple times.

"Charles!" I moaned while pulling his hair, I was so close..

He probably took this as a sign, he slid out of me "turn around, baby"

I did what he said, knowing what's gonna happen next I already bent down a little.

"Good girl" I wasn't facing him, but I could hear the smirk. He thrusts into me once again, he grips my hips hard while thrusting even deeper than before and with that his fingers started to massage my clit again, that was it. We both reached orgasm.

I could feel my legs shaking while standing normally again.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna be the death of me, Charles" I was still breathing heavily, but managed to chuckle

"Same, baby" He pinned me on the glass wall and kisses me I put my hands around his neck while deepening the kiss even more, he pulled away, smiling and so was I "I'll wash you now, baby"

We then took a shower, without any sex, just kissing. I was the happiest girl alive at this moment. He's so damn good in bed, caring, handsome, loving...just the kind of boyfriend I have always dreamed of, but he's not my boyfriend. Yet.

Uhm 🤭 blushing rn, jk!

Hope y'all haven't cringed too much hahah...

Btw I've been thinking and if some of you want to talk to me or sth you can comment your ig and I'll start following you and we can chattt sometimes!

Love you

A.