49

Just to be completely honest with you, I don't like stuff like that in stories myself, not that I have something against it or anything, I just don't really need fanfics to get into this stuff. But I'm writing this all for you, not for myself and I've decided to make this group of y'all that wanted this happy. I hope I don't make the other part angry... But if I ever write another story, this won't be there. It's just an exception. Thank you for understanding <3

three months later

Y/N's POV:

Me and Charles were already thinking about where we want to get married and how would we like the wedding to look like, we already got the place reserved, but nothing's completely finished. The date of our wedding is planned to be in six months. But I think we'll have to make it earlier.

I was sitting on the bathtub, nervously tapping my foot. Charles was just in the living room and I was sitting here waiting... He hadn't got a clue of what's happening here. Long story short my period is late for 13 days. And that's a lot of days. I bought a pregnancy test, hoping to find out I'm not pregnant. I'm not really ready to be a mom. I mean I love kids and I know Charles does too, but I feel like I cannot do it right now. Besides I'm on my birth control so It's impossible to get pregnant, right?

Five minutes was gone and I could finally turn the test around to see the results. My heart was beating like crazy and I started to sweat. I turned the test around. Suddenly my heart stopped beating. The test was clearly saying "Pregnant". No, no, no... this is not happening.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I silently said for myself

This is a mistake, it cannot be real. I'm on my birth control. And I remember not taking only like two- Oh fuck.

I needed to wash my face and try to look more fresh. But I felt like I was gonna fucking throw up. I put the test in the pocket of my sweatpants and went into the living room where Charles was.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked me smiling

"Totally" I said sitting next to him nervously

"Are you sure?" He asked again putting his hand on my thigh caressing it

"Yeah" I nodded "just wanted to ask...you know? The wedding...can't it be like earlier?"

"I mean sure it can, but why, babe?" He chuckled "are you scared you're gonna change your mind till then?"

"Not at all" I sighed "but...I just feel like I'll look better now"

"You'll look awesome always" He said furrowing his brows being confused of where I was going

"I mean...I want to have a nice narrow waist and a flat belly in that dress you know" I whispered

"You do, it's not gonna change in six months" He laughed about me being so silly about it. But Charles, I'm pregnant. My belly is gonna change in six months. If we keep it.

"It can" I whispered again feeling the tears filling my eyes

"What's going on, honey?" Charles has pulled me closer to him caressing my hair

I pulled away after a second wiping the tears and looking him right in the eyes "Charles.."

"Yes baby?" He looked scared himself he hadn't got a clue...

"I- I think I'm pregnant" I said

"What?" His eyes lighted up "oh my God, baby, that's amazing"
He was so happy and that made me happy too, but I still don't know if I'm ready for something like this... He hugged me tightly probably still trying to process it