Matty-Poor Mathew

-This was requested by my beta reader, I'm a Chris girly she is a Matt girly so you're welcome <3-

3rd person POV:

The triplets, and Austin walk towards the van. "I have to pick up my little sister." Austin groans as he stares down at the text he had just received. 'Bitch pick me up, I'm bored hoe'

Matt glances up at their best friend from his fries, and smiles a little at the thought of his friend's sister.

•••
Y/N's POV:

"Sup bitches, sup hoes, hey Matt." I smile to myself, Austin had told me months ago that Matt liked me so I've been fucking with him.

"Hi Y/N." Matt looks away in embarrassment, y/n smiles to herself at the cute smile on his face.

Here's the tea, I have had a crush on him since we first met in the 3rd grade him being in the fourth, we met on the playground.

Flashback 3rd person:

"You're so ugly Y/N, you can borrow my lunch bag to cover up your ugly face." Y/n stands on the playground, the mean 6th grade boy in front of her.

"Thomas! That's not nice you fugly bitch." Mathew had heard his older brother call Chris those two words and decided he could put them to good use.

"I'm telling the teacher." The sixth grader says, Matt rolls his eyes.

"So you're fugly, mean, a bitch, and a tattletale?" Matt hadn't even known what half the words meant, but he knew they would offend the older boy.

Thomas runs away with a small cry, towards the playground.

Mathew looks around at the wood chip coated ground and spots a small yellow dandelion. He bends over to pick up the weed, and hands it to the smaller girl.

"Are you okay princess?" He says softly, tilting her face up to look up at him. Her cheeks were dampened with her tears, and sympathy floods Matt's face.

"Yah, he was just being a meanie." Y/N pouts softly, wiping her nose with her hand.

"I know, but he won't ever hurt your feelings again as long as I'm around.

End of flashback

And it was true, Thomas never hurt Y/N again, wether it be because he was a quivering pussy, or because Matt had threatened him. She didn't know, all she knew was that she appreciated his efforts.

Rap music blasts through the radio, Mathew looks down at his phone and realizes that Y/N wasn't a fan of rap. He quickly pauses the song, and scrolls through his Spotify clicking the album 'FOUR (The Ultimate Edition)' Chris looks back at mathew before rolling his eyes.

"Mathew stop being a fucking bitch, play good music Jesus." Chris says as Y/N begins belting out the lyrics to 'Steal my girl'

Y/N side eyes Chris, "Hoe I know you did not just say that." Y/N says.

"You're so fucking obsessed, you've had fucking posters above your bed for at least 10 years." Austin's rolls his eyes, "this is why I didn't want to invite your ass." Austin says, condescendingly.

"Fuck you, she's great company." Matt says back.

"You're such a simp Matt." Chris laughs, Nick nods his head in agreement.

"Yah you've liked-." Nick is cut off by Matt turning around and yelling at him.

"NICK!"

"He's just being a good guy, more then I can say about you." Y/N says, clearly annoyed.

"You know what? If you're gonna be a fucking bitch, I can drop you off." Austin mutters angrily, pulling the car over and parking so she can get out.

"Fine, you know what? Fuck you Austin, fuck you!" Y/N opens the door quickly, and gets out of the car.

"Y/N, please don't leave." Matt says softly.

"No, I'm not staying with that asshole any longer." She points to Austin and then slams the car door shut. Austin's attempts to pull away from the curb but Matt glares at Austin annoyed.

"You're literally just gonna let her walk home? We are at least a mile away, and it's dark?!" Matt scoots over to open the door, and hops out. Also slamming the door behind him.

He runs after the fuming girl, catching up to her quickly.
"Are you ok Princess?" Matt says, wrapping his arm around the girls shoulder.

"I'm just so mad that they would talk to you like that." Y/N says as she rubs her hands down her face.

"I'm mad that they were calling you a bitch. You're worried about me?" Matt laughs.

The two walk in a comfortable silence for a while, until Matt slows down his pace making Y/N looks back at him and slows down.

"I care so much about you because...I like you." Matt confesses softly.

Y/N let's out a small shy laugh, before speaking "I know." Matt looks over at her shocked.

"You know? Who tattled?!" Matt shouts, yet not in anger just shock.

"Austin." Y/N laughs again, before Matt clenches his fists.

"I'm gonna kill him." Matt threatens, clearly bluffing.

"Matt I understand, I'm irresistible." Matt laughs and bumps her with his shoulders. "But it's ok because I like you too."

Matt stares up at her from his view of the ground and smiles. "Actually?"

"Yah, actually." Y/N mocks In a deeper voice.

Matt pulls her into his arms and looks down, "so does that mean I can kiss you then?" Y/N laughs but nods.

"Yes."

Their lips meet in a soft kiss, they pull away slowly staring in the others eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asks shyly, scratching the back of his neck.

"If you'll be my boyfriend?" Y/N says back with a smile.

"Why of course girlfriend."

Thank you beta reader, she was the inspo for Y/N