The New Kid

Y/n's pov

I'm grabbing what I need for the day out of my locker when I hear a big commotion at the entrance of the school. I look over and see a big crowd. It must be the new kid. I honestly don't get the big deal about new kids they are humans just like all the rest of us. After I get all my needed belongings I shut my locker and walk away when all of the sudden someone bumped into me causing me to stumble and drop everything. " What the hell?! Watch where you're going!" I start telling the person off when I look up and realize it's the new kid. Let me tell you she is drop.dead.gorgeous. She is like a living goddess. "-hello? Oh god are you okay. Did you hit your head. Do I need to take you to the nurse??" the new girl was saying when I zoned back in realizing I was staring. " What no sorry I just was thinking of something. You're new here right?" I asked her with a smile with my head titled a little. "Yes, my name is Hailee Hailee Steinfeld." She says while sticking her hand out, " Nice to meet you Hailee, my name is Y/n Y/n L/n." I say shaking her hand gosh her hands are so soft. I bet her li- NO NO I do not like the new girl. Brain please shut up the idiot in my body taking over my thoughts. "Helloooo? Y/n? Earth to Y/n." Hailee is saying while waving a hand in front of my face. "Yes, sorry zoned out again." I say sheepishly looking down OMG what is wrong with me! "Do you know where the gym class is?" She asks me. "Yes I actually have that class right now too, so just follow me. I'll introduce you to some of my friends." I tell her then we are off to gym.

AN: should I Italicize thoughts or something like that? Also this is my first book ever, so if you have made it this far then I am open to hear what you thought about it and maybe even some events that could happen in the future of this book (I won't be writing any smut). Your criticism is welcome as this is my first book and I am new to writing. I don't have a set length of each chapter, but they will hopefully be longer in the future. I will try to update frequently to keep y'all hooked, if there is anyone reading have a nice day or night. :)