Chapter 30 - A Psychiatrist

So many emotions went through me in such a short amount of time yesterday

Morelia was purposefully pissing me off by flirting with the damn waiter. Then, she had nerve to call me another motherfucker's name and pretend like it didn't happen.

I tried my best to keep calm and not piss her off because she still hates me, and I can't keep making it worse. I simply said a few words and kept my composure. I held back from killing the waiter and finding out who Roman is to kill the idiot too.

Both of our moods completely changed when we had left the restaurant. She chased after some woman, and I chased after her in so much confusion. When I got to her, she seemed like she was having or about to have an attack of some sort. I immediately became worried and felt like I was going to have an attack too if something happened to her.

She cried for quite a while on me and held onto me very fucking tightly. It was as if I was her little charm that protected her from whatever was happening, and she was holding onto me in hopes it would pass.

She then said some hurtful words, but I tried my best to ignore them and just help her feel better. When she calmed down, she backed away and avoided to even glance at me.

I took her home in silence as I kept trying to guess what had happened and why she reacted that way.

I want to look for her, but I know my presence would make her feel worse. I need to know what is happening with her. There is something she is hiding from me, and I just realized it last night when I was unable to sleep.

I need to find out before I completely lose her now that I think we might have actually found Marcello.

Leonid suddenly slams his hand on the desk, and I return to the present.

"How's your wedding coming along?" Is the first thing that comes to mind for me to ask since I don't know what else to say.

"What's wrong?" He immediately asks ignoring my question.

I hesitate to tell him because he wants me away from Morelia and I am tired of hearing him tell me that.

"Something weird happened last night." I decide to just tell him because what if he is able to help me find out what she is hiding.

Leonid motions for me to continue speaking as he prepares to listen to what I am going to say to him.

"We were leaving the restaurant and Morelia saw a woman. Her whole mood changed, and she went after her which made me run after her." I run a hand across my face trying to still think of what could have possibly made her react the way she did.

"When I finally found her, she was alone. She looked very overwhelmed with bad emotions and then she broke down." I tell him thinking back on how she looked and the way she hugged me.

"I held her in my arms scared from how she was reacting and confused at the same time. She kept saying that it was my fault and that she regretted ever meeting me." I sigh looking away from him for a brief second.