-Keima Katsuragi (Kami nomi zu Shiru Sekai)

"That's not love... A heroine's love is supposed to be sincere! If you can immediately move on and find someone new, it isn't love!"

"If you come across an event that's too good to be true, it's probably poison."

"Does the world hate me or something? I've always rejected it in an exceedingly friendly manner."

"Everyone will always question your ideals. That's simply reality."

"Books are information. And information that isn't correct is worthless."

"The "tsun" personality is an armor that protects purity. An iron virgin."

"I'm only attracted to girls in games!! Reality is just a shitty game."

"Yes, I have no reason to take part in the Absurd and Unreasonable real world."

"Are flaws really bad? Because they are not perfect, they become worried. They don't stand still and instead move forward. After they become perfect, they will stand still. Incompleteness is the ideal."

"The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary, because that's my decision to make. As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!"

"If everyone were perfect, there would be no need to look out for others. Sympathy or love is needed because people are imperfect. A perfect human cannot love anyone."

"You keep imposing your ideals on them. Don't worry about other people. You only need to do what you think is right."

"If a girl chases after you, it's likely a trap."

"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself."

"In the first place, the logic that says "those who play games are kids" is itself an allusion, therefore one might say that shoehorning reality into your stubborn dualism is already a criticism of the self. In short, humans can only recognize reality through the filter called "me" and so they are unable to escape the constraints of their uncanny existence."

"Humans shouldn't just disregard something they cannot comprehend while also trying to define it."

"If the ideal world can be found in a bad game, it can be found in the real world as well."

"The game design for life is flawed."

"There is always a chance of success, and if there isn't any, I'll just have to make one."

"Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren't able to do that."

"Reality is just a crappy game!"