-Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)

[Uzumaki Naruto]

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen. I hate the three minutes you have to wait while the water boils. And my dream is to one day become a Hokage. Then everyone will have to respect me at last."

.

.

.

.

"The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!"

.

.

.

.

"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be!"

.

.

.

.

"When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become... as strong as they can be."

.

.

.

.

"When people have different opinions, you should apply the majority vote."

.

.

.

.

"Failing doesn't give you a reason to give up as long as you believe."

.

.

.

.

"My power isn't the Rasengan or Sage Jutsu or the Nine Tails chakra. My power is right here. [points to the center of his chest]"

.

.

.

.

"If the father's responsibility is to protect the child... then my responsibility is to exceed the father."

.

.

.

.

"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead."

.

.

.

.

"Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim! You can whimper all day for all I care, you're nothing but a coward!"

.

.

.

.

"I'm the only one who can bear the full brunt of your hate! It's my job, no one else's! I'll bear the burden of your hatred... and we'll die together!"

.

.

.

.

"It's not the face that makes someone a monster, it's the choices they make with their lives."

.

.

.

.

"So shut up about "destiny" and...how people can't change! 'Cause... unlike me... you're not a "failure".

.

.

.

.

"Sasuke, I always knew you were alone. In the beginning I was glad because I thought you were like me - I wanted to talk to you! But you... didn't speak. You always had everyone watching you. You could do everything and we were too different. So I decided that you would become my rival. I didn't want to lose because I was called a loser all the time. Even when we became Team 7, I still thought this way. I always tried to lie but... but the truth is... I always wanted to be like you. I aspired to be like you. Because of that... I was glad that you wanted to fight me."

.

.

.

.

"I am strong because I have people to protect."

.

.

.

.

"The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear. Why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them. Even if I have to kill you!"

.

.

.

.

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... That is my ninja way!"

.

.

.

.

"If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave..!"