-Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) Part 2

"That's right, I'm Zero. The leader of the Order of Black Knight. The one who declared war on the Holy Britannia Empire. And, a guy who is about to take over the world!"

.

.

.

.

"Since that day, I've always been living a lie. The fact that I'm alive is a lie. My name is a lie, my background is a lie. It's full of lies. Fed up with the world that does not change at all, but I can't even let everything go because of this despair called "lies". But now I have in my hands...this power, therefore!"

.

.

.

.

"Or have you realized it? That only those who are prepared to be shot have the right to shoot...! Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you all...to DIE!"

.

.

.

.

"Ever since that day, my heart simply couldn't accept it, this fake life I was never able to fit into. All the time that was lost. These false memories implanted in me, giving me a life as one of the herd. And yet, the truth continues to guide me towards itself. That's right, it wasn't me who was wrong, it was the world! The world has to change, so I will change it."

.

.

.

.

"The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed."

.

.

.

.

"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone."

.

.

.

.

"I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death."