-Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)

"I'm going to be the world's greatest swordsman! All I have left is my destiny! My name may be infamous...but it's gonna shake the world!!!"

.

.

.

.

"If you do anything that would cause me to abandon my ambitions... You will end your own life on my sword!"

.

.

.

.

"I don't care what the society says. I've regretted doing anything. I will survive and do what I want to."

.

.

.

.

"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses."

.

.

.

.

"A wound that'd make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it. A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it! To face one who is extraordinary, Hawk Eyes... I can't allow myself to be ordinary!"

.

.

.

.

"When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life."

.

.

.

.

"Well, how about this. My "luck" versus this thing's "curse". Wanna see what's stronger..? If I lose, then I'm just that much of a man anyways..."

.

.

.

.

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day...not even Death itself can take my life away!"

.

.

.

.

"I don't know. I'm not sure why myself. But if I were to take even one step back, I believe that all those important oaths, promises and many other deals 'til now, will all go to waste and I'll never be able to return before you, ever again."

.

.

.

.

"If I can't even protect my captain's dream, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk..."

.

.

.

.

"When you decided to go to the sea, it was your own decision. Whatever happens to you on the sea, it depends on what you've done! Don't blame others!!"

.

.

.

.

"If you do anything that would cause me to abandon my ambitions... You will end your own life on my sword!"

.

.

.

.

"Bring on the hardship. It's preferred in a path of carnage."