-Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) part 1

"I am Lelouch Vi Britannia, son of the late Empress Marianne. The prince abandoned by his empire. If there are any that think they can go beyond my despair, then let them try."

.

.

.

.

"People don't give damn about reasons, but nobody can resist miracles."

.

.

.

.

"We are Partners. If you are a Witch, then I am a Warlock."

.

.

.

.

"The trick of real combat is that everyone is human."

.

.

.

.

"The world is destined for even greater chaos."

.

.

.

.

"Before creation there must be destruction. If my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, I have no choice but to move forward."

.

.

.

.

."Time flows constantly, it doesn't care about the people who are struggling."

.

.

.

.

"Why do people lie? It isn't only because they struggle against each other, it's also because there is something that they're seeking."

.

.

.

.

"If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?"

.

.

.

.

"The human heart is the source of all our power... We fight with the power of our hearts."

.

.

.

.

"Why don't you understand? Nunnally was blinded! My own sister was crippled! She knew... she knew that there were things in this world that she will never be able to do by herself! So her smile... Nunnally's smile... was her way of expressing gratitude!"