-Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

"Never forget who you are, for surely the world won't."

.

.

.

.

"In the darkness, hope is something you give yourself."

.

.

.

.

"Why am I so bad at being good?"

.

.

.

.

"Bad skin?! Normal teenagers worry about bad skin, I don't have that luxury. My father decided to teach me a permanent lesson... ON MY FACE!"

.

.

.

.

"[yelling angrily toward the sky] You've always thrown everything you could at me! Well, I can take it, and now I can give it back! Come on! STRIKE ME! You've never held back before!"

.

.

.

.

"[to an unconscious Aang] I finally have you. But I can't get you home because of this blizzard. There's always something. Not that you would understand. You're like my sister. Everything always came easy to her. She's a firebending prodigy and everyone adores her. My father says she was born lucky. He says I was lucky to be born. I don't need luck, though. I don't want it. I've always had to struggle and fight, and that's made me strong. It's made me who I am."

.

.

.

.

"(to himself, after revealing to Aang that he was the one who sent Combustion Man) Ugh, why do I have to be so stupid? How could I tell them that I sent an assassin after them? Couldn't I say that Azula did it? They would've believed that! Stupid! (Hits his head)"