-Sora (No Game No Life)

""Checkmate" doesn't mean you've simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. That's why I said it the first time I met you. "Checkmate.""
.
.
.
.
"What kind of king makes his men fight at the front line while he sits behind them relaxing?"
.
.
.
.
"It's better for a man to be slow than fast."
.
.
.
.
"It's our job as normal people to ensure the potential of those misunderstood ones are realized."
.
.
.
.
"There's no more trusted observer than someone who suspects you."
.
.
.
.
"Sorry. Our world isn't as nice a place as yours. When it comes to war and killing, we have far more expertise than you do."
.
.
.
.
"In every time, in every world, the strong polish their fangs while the weak polish their wisdom"
.
.
.
.
"Only idiots start fights they can't win."
.
.
.
.
"One of the things Blank loves best is saying 'No' to people who think they've got an absolute advantage"
.
.
.
.
"They say people can change, but is that really true? If they decide they want to fly, will they grow wings? I don't think so. You don't change yourself, you change how you do things. You have to make your own way. You have to create a way to fly, even while you stay the same."
.
.
.
.
"There is no such thing as luck in this world. Rules, prerequisites, psychological states... There are any number of invisible factors that combine to produce an unpredictable, but inevitable result. The winner of each game is decided before it even begins. Chance is never a factor."