-Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

"I'm not Superman, so I can't say anything big like "I'll protect everyone on Earth!". I'm not a modest guy who will say "It's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle." either. I want to protect...a mountain-load of people."
.
.
.
.
"In my mind this jacked-up sideways ridiculousness is the normal state?"
.
.
.
.
"I am literally hemorrhaging generosity."
.
.
.
.I'm not fighting because I want to win. I'm fighting because I have to win."
.
.
.
.
"We can't waste time worrying about the what-if's. Rukia's execution date has been changed to noon tomorrow. So what? If the deadline has been changed to tomorrow... I'll just have to finish today!"
.
.
.
.
"The moment I came out of that hole was the moment your luck ran out!"
.
.
.
.
"I see. So basically, you're a shinigami? And you came all the way from some place called Soul Society to vanquish evil spirits? Which means that monster earlier was one of those evil spirits? And it attacked that little girl? Okay, I belie- NO WAY I'LL BELIEVE THAT, DUMBASS!"
.
.
.
.
"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you."
.
.
.
.
"If you want revenge, do it on your own! Don't draw innocent people into it!"
.
.
.
.
"Revolving. And each time it's touched by the light of the sun and moon... The world is always changing into something new."
.
.
.
.
"Revolving. And each time it's touched by the light of the sun and moon... The world is always changing into something new."
.
.
.
.
"Because he attained so much power, he could only be controlled by it. And in the end, maybe his only option was to destroy himself."
.
.
.
.
"Whatever she is, it doesn't change the fact that she's here now. She still experiences anger, happiness and pain."