-Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

"All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone else in the world."

"We'd rather die than abandon our comrade!!!"

"Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what's happened and continue living."

"But we're alive, aren't we? We don't have any magic power, but we're alive! We have the strength to overcome the weakness and the fear! That's what it means to be alive!"

"If you find people's suffering something to laugh at, then you've still a long ways off from the top."

"A flower can't choose the place where it blooms and a child can't choose the parents he's born to."

"Take it, that courage you have locked in your heart. Awaken it, wipe your tears, be strong and use that courage."

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger."

"A strong person is not the one who doesn't cry. A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again."

"My companions make my heart strong. If I'm fighting for those I love, I care not what happens to this body."

"As long as you laugh at people's suffering, your goal will always be out of reach. If you never want to be defeated, you must first learn your own weakness, and always be kind."

"Bury the pain of losing your loved ones... into the arms of your friends."

"It is always sad to part with those whom you love, but your companions will help you bear that sadness."