InuYasha

"I'm a half-demon, more egotistical and greedy than any other living creature � that's what human beings are, right?.. But with human blood flowing through my veins, I never give up! Don't you understand? When you have someone to protect, your power increases multifold!"

.

.

.

.

"People like you... are the reason why people like me need medication."

.

.

.

.

"As long as she's alive and well, that's all I hope for. I can't bear to see another woman die."

.

.

.

.

"Half breed or full breed, to me it don't matter. But when you insult my mother, that's when I get angry. For her sake then if for nothing else... I'm gonna make you pay! [he jumps up and attacks Sesshoumaru, hitting him for the first time]"

.

.

.

.

"I can't save you. I can't do anything to help you, except stay like this. If only I could stop time."

.

.

.

.

"I will hunt down Kikyou's killer and avenge her death"

.

.

.

.

"I'd rather give up my eye, than give up his sword. Maybe I'm not so worthless after all."

.

.

.

.

"I'm gonna slit your stomach, take out your guts, and put them in a bowl. By the time I'm through with you, you're going to wish it was you who was dead."

.

.

.

.

"I didn't say get naked, stupid. I just can't stand seeing you in those clothes."

.

.

.

.

"I would come up there and finish you off. If you didn't look half dead already."

.

.

.

.

"I've heard similar threats from a number of poor fools whose memories I keep alive by dancing on their tombstones!"

.

.

.

.

"Heh, I guess somehow without me knowing, it just feels so natural now, to have Kagome by my side."

.

.

.

.

"There was no place for me, so I had to make one for myself, and then I realized, I had a place, but I was the only one in it. I didn't know any other way to live."