Some Wise Advice

This is my first fanfic/story btw
I hope you all like it.

_____________________________________

"Matt, you will never succeed in life if you fail ALL OF YOUR TESTS!"

Principal Bump huffs, slamming the countless sheets of paper on his desk, all imprinted with bold and red F's assigned on them.

He sighs, slouching back down on his throne of power.

"Not to mention your attitude against your teachers and the constant fights against your classmates"
He points out, staring at the gloomy and groaning teen in front of him.

"I'm afraid that if you don't stop this then I will have no choice but to expel you" He states, stiffening his posture.

"WHAT!? THAT ISN'T FAIR!" The gloomy teen howls in anger.

"I'm starting to wonder what *fair* means to you young man"

"It means that I don't WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR UGLY MOUTH!" Matt spits out in honest rage, his face growing a rose like red by the second.

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!" Bump yells, pointing to the door.

Steaming. Matt speed walks to the door, but stopped by a sudden voice.

"Here is some wise advise for you" Bump says, interrupting Matt's exit.

"first of all work on those manners of yours and second, I suggest you acquire a tutor"

....A what?

"I recommend your fellow classmate Agustus, he not only is very smart and kind but I believe you have already met him.

"Good day" He very wisely says before he shuts the door on a slightly calmer Matt.