Studing

I DON'T OWN TOH!

If I did, Alador would marry Darius

______________________________________

Matt POV:

"Ugh why do I have to do math first"
I groan in anger, slumping my head on the desk.

*sigh*

Too bad Gus isn't in my maths class, he could've helped me with my work.

I tilt my head so that I'm now facing the window. A small breeze pushes on my face.

*I sigh again*

Principal Bumps warnings of me getting 'expelled' plays through my mind.
Who cares if I get expelled, no one at this school likes me anyways.

"Matt pay attention!" My annoying teacher screeches.

"Tch whatever" I groan, facing down at my work.

~~~Timeskip brought to you by my lazy ass and Luz's depression~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

"Finally the day is over!" Gus Grunts, dramatically flailing his arms around.

"Say, ya know how I'm supposed to be tutoring you?" He smiles, his eyes glancing towards Matt.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Why don't I tutor you today? Well I do need to do some chores first but I'm free after that" Gus suggests.

"That sounds great, you can come over to my place once your ready okay?" Matt smiles.

"I'll see you later Matt!" Gus waves goodbye to the small boy.

"DON'T FORGET TO BRING FOOD!" Matt yells as Gus runs off.

__Another time skip cause life sucks__

"Where is he!? It's already 4pm" Matt waits impatiently, sitting on his bed.

"Did he decide not to come?" He doubts.

"It's okay, he probably has better things to do-"

His words are cut short by the sound of the doorbell.

Excited, Matt runs to the door with a big smile. He looks through the peep hole to make sure it is Gus and not some stranger.

And well in behold.

It is Gus.

His grin grows bigger, he quickly opens the door to be greeted with a smile.

"What took you so long!?" Matt huffs.

Gus tilts his head in confusion.

"What do you mean? It has only been an hour"

"A hour is TOO LONG!" Matt argues, he looks down to see that Gus is holding a bag of snacks.

He quickly snatches them off of Gus.
"A hour is too long without food"

Gus chuckles at Matt's statement.
"Can I come in please?" He politely asks.

"I guess you can, c'mon follow me" Matt walks off in the direction of his room while stuffing his face with snacks.

Gus follows behind him, looking at all the collections and fun breakables scattered around the house.

"This is my room" Matt points to the door that has a nameplate on it, clearly saying 'Matt's Room Stay Out!'.

Gus enters the room to find it.... Neat?

I always thought Matty would have a messy room? Gus thought to himself as he scanned the area.

"What? Why are you just standing there?" Matt asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh nothing, I'm just surprised that your room is neat" Gus replies, sitting next to Matt on his bed.

He looks over to see Matt with a really offended look on his face.

"Oh no! I didn't mean it like that! I just didn't think of you as the neat type of person" Gus tries to explain himself.

"Uh-huh" Matt sighs, obviously not impressed.

"What subject will you teach me first?" He yawns, laying back on his pillow.

"Why don't we do maths first?" Gus suggests, pulling out a textbook from his bag.

"Ughhh why maths!" Matt groans, burrowing his head in the pillow.

"Well it is one of your weakest subjects and you will probably get expelled if you keep on failing your math tests" Gus crosses.

"Who cares if I get expelled, no one likes me anyways" Matt groans into his pillow.....

__Matt POV:

......"I do"

"What?"

"I don't want you to get expelled, I like hanging out with you and being your friend" Gus looks at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"Really?" I slowly sit up.

"You think of me as a friend?"

"Of course I do" He let's out a soft laugh.

"Do want a hug?" He slowly opens his arms.
I nod, leaning in...

..There it is again.

..... That warm feeling, it feels so nice and...calm...

______________________________________

I am honestly so tired rn and I just wanna sleep😭

Hope y'all liked this chapter 😁