Who is at the Door?

PS| I don't own these characters or The show that they are from. |

______________________________________

"Tweet tweet" The birds sing their mornings songs for the wa-

"AHHHHHHH!" The loud and obnoxious alarm clock screams, awakening poor Gus from his peaceful slumber.

Grumbling he shuffles around and turns off the alarm.

"Man I hate Tuesdays" He Groans.

He sits up into a stretch, causing his back to crack.

After a moment or two he stands up slowly but surely making his way over to his closet to gather his uniform.

Grabbing his uniform, he starts to put his shirt on, followed by his messy bed hair poofing out of the neck hole.

Slowly he starts putting on his pants when a delicious and irresistible smell forms outside of his room.

He quickly puts on and ties up his short's as his stomach impatiently grumbles.

He quickly grabs his palisman while walking out his bedroom

Exiting his room, he looks over to see his father in the kitchen placing delectable pancakes on a plate.

"Good morning Gus" His father Perry smiles, walking over to the table with well cooked pancakes in his grasp.

"Good morning dad" Gus returns the smile as he sits down, mouth drooling and stomach grumbling louder than a stampede of Buffalo's.

Gus sighs as he picks up a fork "I'm gonna start tutoring a classmate of mine"

"Oh really? And what is their name"

"His name is Matholomule"

"What a interesting name" Perry chuckles, walking back over to the kitchen.

30 minuets has passed as Gus has just finished packing his bag, when suddenly.

*RingaDingDing*
The doorbell goes off.

Perry looks over "Gus can you get that please"

"Sure" Gus smiles. He zips up his bag and walks over to the door.

*clunk* The doorknob turns.

"Oh hi Matty" He smiles in surprise as he opens up the door to see the small mage that he was tutoring in front of him.

"Hello Gus"

"I was wondering if you would like to walk with me to hexide" He says in a privileged way.

"Sure" Gus smiles.

"Bye dad, I'll see you after school!" He shouts to make sure his dad heard him.

"Bye! Have a nice day!" Perry yells back.

"you to!" Gus waves to his father who is now waving back at him at the end of the hall.

Perry waves as he sees his son walk off with another kid.

"So that is Matholomule huh?"

"He looks like a nice boy".

See y'all next chapter!