CHAPTER 8

At XIAO CORPORATION

Mr. Wang reached the Xiao corporation at 9:50 am. He was a bit worried about this meeting with Chairman Xiao. As he entered the building, he was escorted by Mr. Huan who is the Secretary of Mr. Xiao. As the elevator opened on the 50th floor with a ding, he stepped on the floor and started moving in the direction of the office of Mr. Xiao. As he was moving, he saw Zhan coming out of his office with his secretary Haikuan while discussing something, he was wearing the same stoic and cold expression which makes him the most unapproachable man on earth. Mr. Wang tried to wish him but Zhan as usual ignored the presence of any other person except his secretary.

 Wang tried to wish him but Zhan as usual ignored the presence of any other person except his secretary

Mr. Huan and Mr. Wang reached the office of chairman Xiao. Mr. Want knocked on the door when a faint Come in was heard. He took a deep breath, straightened himself, and entered the office. When he entered the office he was shocked to see Mr. Nie there, as he was only expecting only Chairman Xiao, but the presence of Mr. Nie shook him.

Mr. Nie was the best lawyer in China and was the family lawyer of the Xiao Family, his presence was a shock to Mr. Wang. He was wondering about it that he forgot to say anything as two pairs of curious eyes watched him. It took Mr. Wang some time to come back to his senses, as he came, he entered and greeted "Good Morning, Mr. Xiao and lawyer Nie."
"Morning Mr. Wang" greeted both the occupant of the room.
"Mr. Wang, please take your seat," said Mr. Xiao.
As Mr. Wang settles himself, Mr. Xiao speaks
"I am sorry, I called you on such short notice," said Mr. Xiao.
Mr. Wang was shocked to see the chairman of Xiao corporation apologizing to him. He hurriedly replied, "No Mr. Xiao, it's fine"
Mr. Wang smiled and asked, "Shall we proceed". As Mr. Wang nodded, Mr. Xiao continued, "Mr. Wang since Zhan has agreed to the marriage, I called you for discussing the marriage as well as the business partnership"
Mr. Xiao then asks Mr. Nie to pass the file to Mr. Wang. When Mr. Wang saw the file he got confused, as he only came to discuss the marriage then what was this file about. Mr. Xiao who understood the expression of Mr. Wang said, "these are the clause regarding the marriage and your partnership with Xiao corporation"