CHAPTER 21 - PART 4

At XIAO CORPORATIONS

Mr. Wang who was to leave after his talk about the share of Wang Corporation was stopped by Mr. Xiao as he wanted to discuss some other projects that the Xiao Corporation is going to start and the elder would like to listen to his views on it and Mr. Wang gladly accepted it as both the people settled in the chairman Xiao office. It was at 1:30 pm that their discussion was finished and with this, Mr. Xiao exited the office followed by him, as they both were standing in the corridor the scene he saw in front of him made him shocked as he saw his son standing with the sole heir of Xiao Corporation, Xiao Zhan and the way they both were standing made him shocked as he never thought that Yibo can be this close to Zhan.

Zhan when saw Mr. Wang looking at Yibo and felt the grasp on his hand tighten know that the boy is scared of the said person which made Zhan a little bit confused as to why is the boy so much scared and that too from his own father because it's very weird to see the child sacred of his own parent but then the scene of the party just clicked his mind as he realized that the boy has a good reason to be scared of his father as if his father would treat him better no one would have the right to behave with him like Mrs. Wang and Yangzi do so he just stood in front of him as he obscured the vision of the younger.

Mr. Wang whose eyes have been looking at the place where the young heir has been standing when saw his action is shocked as he didn't expect that Zhan will be this protective of Yibo.

Mr. Xiao who has been standing beside Mr. Wang when saw the action of his son smiled as he could easily see the protective behavior of Zhan and then looked at Mr. Wang who has been looking at both of them and seeing the expression of shock made Mr. Xiao satisfied as he spoke, " Mr. Wang you should leave now!"

Mr. Wang who has been watching the scene in front of him when heard Mr. Xiao immediately came out of his daze as he looks at the chairman and just spoke, "yes Mr. Xiao!" And with this left the place to only enter the elevator leaving the three people alone.

Zhan, when saw Mr. Wang leaving immediately, turned around to check on the boy as he just wants to make sure he is alright but the moment he turned his heart clenched in pain as he saw Yibo trembling and shivering in fear as tears are rolling down his cheeks so he just took the boy in his arms as he speaks in a soft voice,

"No one is going to hurt Bobo till he has his Zhan Ge with him!"

To assure the boy as he knows the boy has got scared of something he doesn't know about.

Yibo when heard his husband's words and felt a warmth surrounding him immediately tightened his hold on that warmth as he knows that his husband is hugging him and he always found his peace and solace in those wide arms of his husband which always engulf him whenever he feels sad.