CHAPTER 14 - PART 1

At XIAO Mansion.

Mr. Xiao when heard the boy saying "sir" frowned as he felt its an injustice to the boy, so he with a smile spoke, "Yibo, I have a wish."

Yibo digging on his breakfast when heard it looks at Mr. Xiao with curious eyes and after taking some minutes to gather his courage spoke, "What it is?"

Mr. Xiao when hears it smiles and speaks,
"I want you to call me father, Yibo."

Yibo when heard the request widened his eyes and dropped down his spoon. He was shocked to hear such a request, he didn't expect Mr. Xiao to ask him to address himself as a father.
So he with his wide eyes blurts, "r..really."

Mr. Xiao was observing every expression of the boy and when Yibo spoke he just smiled and spoke, "yes son."

Yibo who heard this was shocked as this was the first time he was asked by someone to address them as a father. He called Mr. Wang as dad but he knew that Mr. Wang never liked Yibo calling him dad. Though the boy still called him he minimized the time he will need to address Mr. Wang, so when Mr. Xiao asked him to address himself as father was a shock to him, he with a teary eye looked at Mr. Xiao.

Mr. Xiao when saw the boy's eyes understood the boy's emotions as he knows how Mr. Wang have treated the boy and now when he finally made the boy leave that place he wants to give this child every ounce of love he has been denied, so Mr. Xiao just felt it to start with the request of making the boy address him as a father.

Mr. Xiao nods his head and speaks, "Yibo, I will be very happy."

Yibo who hears the words just nods his head and as tears run down from his eye, he after gathering courage speaks, "p..pa..pa...papa" and as he speaks tears roll down from his beautiful orbs.

Mr. Xiao when hears the boy calling him, father smiles but on seeing the boy's tears he understood the boy's emotions, so he just embraces the boy in a hug.

Yibo on finding himself engulfed by Mr. Xiao gets startled and tries to free himself but after sometimes he relaxes in it as it was providing him the warmth which he never experienced in his life, so he just tightens his hug around Mr. Xiao and cries a little more as he feels that he can cry for all the miseries he has been gone through.

Mr. Xiao when feel the embrace getting tightened just smiles and let the boy cry as he knows how much this child has suffered and what emotions he must be going through.