CHAPTER 27 - PART 1(b)

At WANGSONG MALL...

The car which has been traveling on the roads of Shanghai followed by three security cars finally after half an hour stops in front of WANGSONG MALL, the second largest mall in Shanghai owned by the Wang empire in partnership with the Song empire,...

The car which has been traveling on the roads of Shanghai followed by three security cars finally after half an hour stops in front of WANGSONG MALL, the second largest mall in Shanghai owned by the Wang empire in partnership with the Song empire, and as soon as the car stopped Haoxuan looked at his husband and spoke, "we reached Darling!" and Jiyang who has been talking to Yibo sweetly to make the boy relax with them as he has seen how Yibo has pouted when the elder Xiao has told him that he will not be able to come with them because he and Mr. Zhao has some work to do. Yibo who at first thought that his papa and Zhao Da will come with them but when heard his papa that he and the elder have some work didn't want to go as it was the first time he has to go out without his husband and papa, and with someone whom he doesn't know or only met once made Yibo feel a little bit uncomfortable and Mr. Xiao who know his son-in-law well has just looked at Jiyang who has just nodded his head as he understood what the elder wanted to imply so he has assured Yibo that he will be fine and with this, they have left the mansion and all the way, Jiyang has talked with Yibo to make the boy comfortable.

Jiyang who has been talking with the bunny boy when heard his husband's words turned his direction toward the window and seeing that they have reached looked at Yibo as he spoke, "Shall we Cutie?" and Yibo who was the little weary of the WangSong couple in the starting after talking with Jiyang for past half an hour has relaxed a bit as he realized that both of them knows his husband and they spent their collage life together and Yibo who has heard all this has relaxed a little as even hearing about his Zhan ge from the two brought a smile on his face as he started talking and telling about his choices too to only came to stop talking when he heard Haoxuan voice as he has looked outside when heard Jiyang spoke, "okay Jiyang ge!" and Jiyang on hearing the cute little boy with them has smiled as he looked at his husband and Haoxuan who understood his husband's gaze immediately moved out of the car to only open the door for his husband making Jiyang smile as he spoke, "thanks, Mr. Wang!" as he stepped out of the car as the older moves to open the door for Yibo and Yibo on seeing this at first was startled but when saw Jiyang looking at him with a smile, he relaxed a little as he stepped out of the car and looked at Haoxuan as he spoke, "thank you Xuan ge!" and Xuan when heard the sweet endearment form the younger couldn't help himself as he spoke, "your welcome, Cutie!" making Yibo smile widely. Jiyang, when saw the boy has stepped out of the car, spoke, "so shall we?" and Yibo when heard his Jiyang ge just nodded his head and with this, the three of them followed by the security team entered the mall.