Chapter 4~ Temptation🔥

Damian's POV-

"Your girlfriend seems to be a real keeper" I said rolling my eyes back as I drank my liquor.

"Your right. My girl. Just stay the fuck away from her got it" I watch as he walks over pouring himself a glass.

"She's a little young for me. You forget." I said taking another slow drink.

"Hasn't stopped you before brother. Besides not that much younger from you. About 4 years." I could see the annoyance on his face and I was loving it.

"She's 20? Really? Oh well in that case brother watch your beautiful little girls back, because I think I found myself a new play toy." I walked away as I heard him throwing the glass at the wall next to me. He always was so easy to pass off.

Elias POV-

I walked up to my room with anger corsing through my veins. How could he do this? He knew I loved her.

I walked to my door and tried to open it but It was locked. I pulled the key out of my pocket and opened the door.

I walked to the bathroom and noticed she left a pile of her clothes on the floor. I looked in the mirror to see she was sleeping soundly on the bed.

I went and got changed into some sweats and climbed in to bed next to her. She moaned as I pressed my body against her making me a little turned on by how close we were.

When she was situated the way I wanted her she moved, pressing herself against me.

I felt myself harden against her touch and she begain to move against it. Moaning in anticipation.

At that point I knew she wasn't asleep any longer. I gripped her throat with my hand and whispered in her ear.

"What the fuck do you think your doing princessa." She begain to move her body away from mine but I used my other hand to pull her back.

"Having fun. Why?" She grinned as she felt my hardened length against her ass.

"Your such a tease." I got up out of bed and walked to sit in the chair. I stared at her from across the room.

"What if Im not teasing. What if I wanted you inside me right now." She was off the bed now walking towards me.

Shaking her curved hips from side to side as she walked. I licked my lips as she had put on the night gown I had my maid bring in for her.

It was pink and you could aslmost see right through it. Making her body look delicious.

She was infront of my now, and I could feel my length buldging against my pants, ready to be let out.

She bent down looking at my throbbing cock, as she ran her manicured fingers across my pants, looking me in the eyes.

"Do you wanna be inside me as much as I want you there?"

I grabbed her by her throat pushing her back towards the bed. When her legs met the wooded base, she fell back onto the bed, her top up over her chest a little.

She gasped for air as I roise the night gown from her body. She watched me as I kissed her stomach.

Once I pulled her night gown off her, I begain kissing my way down her body. Starting at her throat and ending at her stomach.

She was pushing my head down now and I followed.

I begain kissing the inside of her thighs, watching as she covered her mouth with her hands.

I could feel how wet she was through her panties."Mmm, look at you princessa. So wet for me and I haven't even done anything yet."

I watched as she tilted her head back, letting a slight moan escape her lips.

I want to hear that noise again. I trace my fingers over her panties, watching her hold back her moans.

"Don't cover your mouth and I might touch you." She removed her hands from her mouth, letting herself moan as I started moving my fingers again.

Pulling her panties to the side I slide my fingers between her wet pussy. She let's out a loud gasp when I find her entrance and circle it.

"Your mine you slut." I watched her face as I slide my finger inside her, making her say my name.

"Fuck! Elias!" She opened her legs wider, inviting me in further.

I dipped my head down between her legs and flicked her clit with my tounge.

"Please!" She moaned out, she had no idea what she was asking for.

I dove in licking, sucking, tasting. I couldn't get enough. She moaned as my tounge explored he pink little pussy.

I slide another finger inside her and watched as she arched her back.

"Ahhh Elias, pleaseee, don't- mmm don't stop." She moaned my name so flawless.

"Don't say my name slut." I took my fingers out and watched as she lost all the enjoyment on her face.

She shoke her head in haste as I slide my fingers back inside her. I watched as she gripped the sheets.

"I'm about- don't stop- im-" at that moment I knew I had to stop. I slide my fingers out of her. And she fell to the bed moaning.

"What the fuck Elias." She turned her body towards me, frustrated.

"You don't love me, your just horny. Of you want me inside you, earn it." I kissed her cheek and walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

Leaving the door open, I got in the shower and started jerking myself off. Telling her no to something I've wanted for so long was hard.

I listened to make sure she didn't touch herself. And soon after I got in the shower I finished.

I got out and started drying myself off.

She is going to be mine. I knew it.

_______________________________________

I'm so sorry if this isn't good. To be honest, this is the first time I've written anything like this so I hope you like it.

Tell me what I should change or add to make it better.

Comments.