Chapter 11- Japan/Penthouse🔥

~Kayla's pov~.

When I opened my eyes I was sitting in the back seat, a hand on my leg and men in the seats in front of me. I shoot up looking around frantically trying to figure out where I was and when I got here. I felt to strong reassuring arms around me, holding me close to them.

"I got you gorgeous," Damian's voice softened my growing anxiety, "where on the way to the penthouse. Do you need to make a stop before we get there or are you okay, love?" His voice made goosebumps rise in my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"No it's okay." My voice was soft and sleepy. I always sounded like some little girl after waking up and I hated it, it made me feel weak. I cleared my throat, making his eyes flash to mine. "Can I ask how much longer till we're there?"

Damian pushed himself away from me, clearing his throat, fixing his alr perfect tie. "Uh... maybe 25 more minutes. 40 if we have bad traffic on the way there."

The sigh that came from my lips was unintentional, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be there already. "I just wanna go to the room given to me, lock the door, and be left the fuck alone." I pushed the tears threatening to fall down my cheeks back before looking out the window.

I could feel Damian staring at me, looking for the littlest bit of emotion I would give him to help him understand how I'm feeling but I couldn't. I didn't feel anything was the problem. I was kidnapped, put in uncomfortable situations, then hauled across the country to Japan. And yet I still felt nothing for any of it.

My eyelids dropped, heavy with exhaustion. I pulled my knees to my chest, dipping my head down into them as I closed my eyes. I let the feelings sweep over me, but I felt Damians move closer, whispering something I was too tired to listen to and passed out.

~2 hours later~

My vision focusing, I noticed I was no longer in the car, but a soft, warm bed and dimmed lights. A room. Not any room though I don't think, I think it was his room. Damian's. Why would Damian put me in his room though?

I pushed off the sheets and walked to what looked like the restroom, pushed the door open slightly and froze. The faint noises coming from the door made me freeze with fear and shock.

I pushed my ear against the door, hearing a girls low whimpers and moans coming from the background of what sounded like running water. Pushing open the door more, I could see a skinny blonde draped over the counter of a foggy mirror and I instantly slammed the door shut.

I paced back to the bed, slipped inside and covered my eyes and ears, hoping they heard me and would leave my room. But they didn't.

The faint tapping of wet steps on wood leading out of the room finally made me peek through the the sheets only to see Elias's body frame from the bright door of the bathroom.

My eyes dropped and I glared at him. Son of a bitch. I rose out of the sheets, my feet hitting the floor as I walked over to were he stood.

"Elias..." I whispered. Elias turned around, his body towering over me as he looked me up and down, the same scowl on his face. "Why'd you fuck a girl in my bathroom?" I asked him, pushing past him to the sink, grabbing my toothbrush.

"I didn't. She fucked me, simple mistake on your part." His fingers brushed my hair, as his body moved closer, standing behind me now. He leaned in making my body flush with the counter. "Why? We're you watching her in the mirror? Did you wish it was you?"

My cheeks burned and my throat was tight. I didn't know what to say. I tried to speak, but the feeling in my throat was to much so I lowered my head, applying toothpaste to my toothbrush and into my mouth.

Elias reached around, grabbing the toothbrush out of my mouth and putting it into his. "That's my toothbrush sweetheart. Yours is right here." He picks up a purple toothbrush next to the one I grabbed originally and began to prepare it for me.

I watched Elias put the toothpaste on the brush, put it under the water and slide it into my mouth. "May I?" He says while brushing my teeth either way.

I nod, giving him the okay to continue, and he begins grabbing my checks and brushing my teeth.

"You know I didn't wanna bring you here," Elias focused his eyes on my mouth while he spoke to me. "I didn't wanna get you into this mess. My mess. I just saw you back at the university and thought, 'how could this be' without thinking of the outcome." Elias looks up at me, his eyes filled with so much feelings. I couldn't understand what though.

"I just- you need to remember Kayla... I can't tell you but you need to remember..." he lets out a long sigh, before shoving my toothbrush down my throat, making me gag. "Now I wish that was because of me" he grinned before taking the toothbrush out of my mouth and rinsing it off.

I spit into the sink, but before I could stand up completely, I thought of showing him what he was missing. I leaned over the sink, pulling my pj pants down just enough to see my thong.

Elias's low growl came from behind me, making the heat between my legs grow. "What if I did like what I saw Elias..." I wiggled my pants a little further down, earning a long inhale of air from Elias.

I put my hands on the mirror, moving my body as if I was being fucked. "Oh Elias... ahh fuck pleaseee" I moaned out for him, teasing him more and more. Elias didn't move from his spot though, making me a little frustrated.

If he wants to play difficult, I'll play difficult back. He just won't like the way I play. I took my pants off, walking out of the bathroom and into the room, Elias following close behind me. Finding the main door, I opened it and stepped out, looking back and forth for Damian.

With no luck, I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me against a hard body. "Looking for Damian? Hmm princessa? He's not home." Elias laughed in my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Now what are you gonna do? Didn't think this one through did you?"

Before I could respond, Elias pulled me back into the room, locking the door behind us. I freed from his grip, taking several long steps back in hopes to escape the distance.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard princessa you'll forget his fucking name." Elias's words sent heat straight through me, making my legs tighten together and my pussy wet.

"You won't. You know why." I challenged, walking up to him, "because I'll only think about everyone else but you, and you wouldn't like that would you?" I smiled and walked past him, only to be pulled and thrown onto the bed by two arms.

Damian!?

"And who would you be thinking about exactly?" Damian's eyes dark, he had a grin on his face, obviously thinking it was him.

Elias and Damian stared down at me, sitting on their bed with no pants on. I couldn't help but feel my panties wetten at the thoughts of what they'd do to me.

________________________________

Next chapter is gonna be fun to write, stay tuned❤️❤️