The moths talk

(Note: They're all around the same size, despite with some versions not being so. Also, I'm including me and my Friend's AU in this. Also, this is more accurate to what I call a Not-shot.)

Mothra(Legendary): So, you're me from alternate realities. So before we start anything, what's your Godzilla like?
Mothra (Showa): An asshole turned guardian of the Earth. He helped me, as well as my Rodan, defeat our version of King Ghidorah who destroyed Mars. Or was it Venus? Eh, I forgot. *Gets a puff of her cigarette* (Reason for this: Mothra had a cigarette in her fluff in Ebirah: Horror of the Deep.)
Mothra(Heisei): A pained soul with a just as painful past. I honestly don't blame him for disliking humanity. Personality wise he's a pretty stoic man, even with his son.
Mothra(GMK): An absolute nightmare! He killed me, and my friend Baragon before that, and then my other friend Ghidorah. He was merciless.
Mothra(Kiryu Saga): ... Mine is just a kid trying to get his father back to rest after humanity made him a machine. Also, he's absolutely pitiful in combat.
Mothra(FW): Pretty similar to yours *Points at Heisei* except he's an absolute softy with his son, but he's also a bit cold, to almost everyone, he has his warm moments.
Mothra(Kaiju Girls): She's a bit of a grump, after her dad died from the MUTO Prime's embryos. From then she's been pushing herself non stop to be the best, and avenge her dad entirely by killing Keizer. (Yeah, there's the "My version" talking.)
Mothra(Me and my Friend's AU): You also have Keizer? Is he some big emperor keen on conquering your planet too? Does he have an army also??
Mothra(Kaiju Girls): I'm not sure, but he came down to Earth in an attempt when he was younger, but Gojirin's dad cut out one of his eyes and gave him such severe trauma, "He will quiver like the earth in a shake upon the mention of his name" so Dagon says.
Mothra(Legendary): You also had a Dagon? And he's the father of your Godzilla, also, she's called Gojirin? Odd. Mine is a bit prideful and cocky, but he's good at heart. Willing to put himself on the line for the better or worse. The Dagon of my universe though was just his friend. Also, who's Keizer?
Mothra(Kaiju Girls): A universal conqueror who's having his daughter try and conquer Earth in his name because he's still scared to come down to Earth in fear of Dagon.
Mothra(Me and Friend's AU): Pretty similar. Though minus the daughter and the fear. He actually had the dignity to come down and wage war with us after beating the shit out of my Godzilla in a show of power. And before we continue, are any of you married to Battra, or have a guardian named Diabolos?(Diabolos is my Friend's OC)
Mothra(Kaiju Girls): Yes to the Battra question, but he's dead. Killed by Keizer in the war, and he's yet to regenerate inside his tomb. No to the second question.
Mothra(Legendary): Who are either of those people? Also, I'm in more of a relationship with my Goji.
Mothra(Showa, GMK, Kiryu Saga, FW): Who even is Battra?!
Mothra(Heisei): Why in the world would you marry him, let alone date him? He was made by the Earth to kill us. Or is that a difference in your universes?
Mothra(Me and Friend's AU): Guess so.
Mothra(Legendary): So, what's yours like?
Mothra(Me and Friend's AU): Uhhh, well, he's got a big heart. He's a kind person and is good friends with Anguirus, and even went in a 1v1 against Keizer after making a deal that if he wins Keizer leaves Earth, but if he won, Keizer would conquer the Earth without problem. We couldn't even interfere with the fight, nor could Keizer's men. So, question for all of us, whoever has a Gigan, does he or in potentially your case *Points at Kaiju Girls Mothra* she, absolutely hate you and your son?
Mothra(Kaiju Girls): Yeah, she hates me, but I don't have a son with Battra. Maybe whenever he finally regenerates and exits his tomb.
Mothra(FW): Yeah, Gigan hated me after I fossilized him, and destroyed his body. Don't have a son either.
Mothra(Showa): Eh, my verse's Gigan doesn't even care about me, nor knows I exist. Why? Because he's never been my problem so I've never been his.
All other Mothra(Except Heisei with the Battra part): Do you mind explaining who Battra, or this Gigan are?

So, they began explaining any questions the other had, about the each other's verse. They even complimented each other, especially GMK Mothra for her unique look, and Kiryu Saga Mothra and FW Mothra had a conversation about how close they were to each other in appearance, seemingly picture perfect replicas.

Meanwhile, far enough across so that they couldn't hear them, there Godzilla's were either having a conversation, or fighting. Meanwhile, Gojirin was confused as to why all her other versions were male, and reptiles. The ones having a conversation was Heisei, FW, and Showa as they talked about parenting advice and experience with humans, as well as their Mothra. Meanwhile, GMK, Legendary, and Me and my Friend's AU were fighting.

(This is what Me and my Friend's AU looks like

(This is what Me and my Friend's AU looks like. A Heisei and Legendary fusion.)
Kiryu saga was busy looking around at his alternate universe versions, and how much more capable of combat they were, or at least the ones fighting. GMK was picked up and thrown at M&F's Godzilla by Legendary, but he dodged out of the way and caused him to crash into Heisei, who got up, roared, and began running at them but accidentally slapped Showa. Legendary began running at Heisei and the two crashed into each other, causing a shockwave. GMK got up and blasted FW's in the face, before he was punched into the air and crashed into Gojirin, pissing her off. Showa, sighed before punching FW's in the thigh before throwing him onto his side after lifting his leg. Heisei grabbed Legendary by the tail and picked him up before crashing him against the ground repeatedly, until being stopped by Gojirin, who drop kicked him. M&F's growled before running back into the fray, and began pushing FW from behind, before being punched, and retaliating by giving a punch with twice as much force. 

All the Mothra: Boys.
Mothra(Kaiju Girls): *Sighs* And Gojirin. She gets a bit of that from her dad.