Chapter Six

Hiiii again! I didn't have time to write another full chapter today, but here's a little teaser. The next chapter we will venture into the back rooms. Whose ready? 😉
______________________________

Matteo smirks as my eyebrows raised in suprise. "A tour? You mean..." my eyes dart over to the heavy oak doors in the corner of the lounge. "In there?" My thoughts are racing as I picture what I would witness behind those doors. Peter and Becca disappeared behind them 5 minutes ago, so there's truly no telling what I might see. Matteo smiles widely at me, and leans in to murmur, "How else will you know if this lifestyle is truly for you?"

I guess he has a point.. I think to myself. I can't help the icy feeling of fear that creeps up on me. What if it's too much? What if I can't take it, and I lose this new world before I even get to explore it? I start to spiral, but Matteo places a gentle hand on my chin, once more forcing me to meet his gaze. "Breathe." He commands, and my body complies. He soothingly rubs his thumb along my cheek, and I regain my composure. "On second thought, why don't we stay out here for the evening. A show will be starting in about 15 minutes, I can answer your questions, and we can get to know eachother better?" He says softly.

That sounds nice, and I should probably take him up on the offer, but I can't help the nagging feeling that if I don't explore tonight, I may not get another opportunity to do so. Plus, I've been working on taking risks, stepping out of my comfort zone. It's been hard for me, ever since... I shake my head, forcing all of those thoughts out of my mind.

"Actually, if you don't mind... I think..." I say softly, trailing off. "You think what, Heather?" Matteo prompts. "I think I actually do want to see what's behind the doors, if it's alright with you?" I ask, peering up into his eyes.

A glint of approval shines in his eyes and he awards me with a smile. "Oh that is perfectly alright with me." He purrs. "But I have to set a few ground rules before we can get started with your tour." My cheeks flush. "Rules?" I think to myself. "What kind of rules would we possibly need for a tour? Unless... he's planning on taking me into one of those rooms, and..."

As if he read my mind he says "First of all, tonight is strictly about showing you around, dipping your toes in the water, per say. Zero expectations. If you like what you see, we will arrange a meeting and discuss things further some time this week." That instantly puts me at ease, knowing that he's not going to instantly jump into whipping me like a madman. "But," he continues, "I do need to set some simple guidelines for you. Even though you are not yet part of the lifestyle, most of the people present tonight are, and you have to respect that. You must be on your best behavior and never disrupt anyone or pass judgment on anything you see." I nod, wanting to argue that I'm not a judgmental person, but the serious expression on his face tells me I should hold my comments until he's finished speaking.

His eyes harden and he continues, "Once we enter the back rooms, you will address me as Sir at all times. You will speak to no one except me. No one should speak to you, but if they do, you are not to speak to them unless I make it clear that they are safe to talk to. If so, you will address them as Sir/Madam. Any questions you think of, you will ask me. Do not keep anything to yourself, it is my responsibility to ensure that you understand what is going on. Even though you are not my submissive, people will judge me based upon your behavior since I am sponsoring you. It is imperative that you do not embarrass me. You will stay by my side at all times. These rules are to ensure your safety. Do I make myself clear?" He says sternly.

At this point my eyes are wide, my cheeks are scarlet, and my breathing is ragged with excitement. I can't explain all the feelings coursing through my body at his words, but I know that every fiber of my being is screaming at me to say the words.

"Yes sir." I practically moan. He closes his eyes for a moment and breathes heavily out of his nose. I swallow hard, my knee starting to shake, and he presses down with his hand, ceasing the movement. "Good girl." He purrs, staring at me through hooded eyes, and even though he told me we weren't going to engage in anything beyond a simple tour, I am panting like an animal, and my eyes silently will him to take me away and have his way with me. All he gives me is a slight smirk, and takes my hand, leading me out of our seat. "Come along, love." He says huskily.