Chapter Thirteen

Matteo

I don't make it a habit to kiss my subs. I find that things like hand holding and kissing blur the line between the fantasy and a real romance. I also never let a sub sleep in my bed, that's the whole purpose of having a room dedicated just for the submissive. But for some reason, Heather has me breaking all my rules. She's just so good. She obeys me perfectly as I show her off to my friends, and there is not a man in the club who isn't captivated by her. The thrill of everything causes me to grab her spontaneously, crushing her lips to mine. When we pull apart, I look down and see a look in her eyes that makes my heart jump into my throat. I neutralize my expression, and order her to kneel. She doesn't hesitate, but fails to hide the hurt in her expression.

I turn back to the men at the bar, but I can't focus on anything they say. I need to reign things in between Heather and I, before she ends up getting hurt. I'll have my fun training her during our 6 months together, then send her on her way to another dominant, that I vet thoroughly so I know she will be safe. BDSM is thrilling and intoxicating, almost like a drug. After not partaking much for several years I must just be riding the high that is Heather, and I've allowed myself to get too carried away. That ends now. I slam back the rest of my drink and order another round. I'm suddenly irritated, at myself more than anything. My palm nearly twitches as I look down and catch Heather with her head lifted and  turned, nearly gawking at a nearby table where a man sits with two naked and collared submissives in his lap, one on each knee. I yank on her leash, and she startles, looking up at me guiltily.

I crossed the line, showing her affection like that, and she immediately got too comfortable. After she was doing so well, too. She needs a Dominant to train her, not a boyfriend to kiss her. I bid farewell to the men at the bar, shoot back my second drink, and move to walk away, pulling on Heather's leash. She starts to stand up, but I push her shoulder, forcing her back to the ground. "I didn't say get up, pet." I growl. "Crawl." I can't help but smirk as her face blanches, and her eyes dart around the room, her embarrassment evident on her face. "Now." I command, starting to move, and she obeys, crawling behind me like a good submissive should. The rest of the evening, I make her follow me on her hands and knees, and don't allow her to sit next to me on any of the furniture, so she kneels by my feet as we observe several demonstrations, which she only watches if I allow her to look up. She's on her best behavior for the rest of the evening, maintaining perfect posture and keeping her eyes directed at the ground when she isn't given explicit permission to look elsewhere.

We run into Carter Morris again, and his submissive, Nina, stands silently at his side while we talk, as Heather kneels at my feet. We discuss different training techniques, as well as a little business talk before we part ways. I decide I've had enough of the club for the night and allow Heather to stand as we exit to the parking garage. Once we arrive home, I decide on a final training exercise for Heather before we call it a night. I have her make me a drink at the bar in my living room while I go to the playroom to gather supplies. I rummage through a few drawers until I've collected all the tools I will need for the scene. Nipple clamps, rope, a blindfold, and a remote control vibrator. Perfect.

I walk back into the living room to find Heather naked, as I commanded her to be. She's kneeling by the sofa and my drink is sitting on the coffee table waiting for me. "Good girl." I praise, and I can tell by her sharp intake of breath that Heather is fighting with herself mentally to not look up at me at the sound of my voice.
I get to work, and a few moments later, Heather is bound, blindfolded, and whimpering quietly at my feet, the bells on the nipple clamps jingling slightly as she trembles.

I have a timer set for 10 minutes, and my sweet submissive is under orders to not move or speak, or the timer restarts. She is not allowed to cum until I tell her to do so, and if she does, she will get 30 spanks before bed. She's under the impression that I am enjoying my drink, not thinking about her or paying her any mind. I know this because I cultivated the scene to produce that fantasy.

However, that couldn't be further from the truth. My eyes are fixated on her, taking note of her breathing and body language. A woman can only control their orgasm to a certain extent, so I am careful to alternate the speeds on the vibrator, slowing down when I can tell she's at her breaking point. My eyes also trace over the intricate knots I tied just minutes before, a silky black cord binding her wrists to her ankles in the back. I made sure to tie the ropes tight enough that she can't escape, but loose enough that her blood flow is not disturbed. It's a fine line we Dominants walk, between pleasurable pain, and genuine pain. I want to gift Heather all of her darkest fantasies, but safely. She places all her trust in me as my submissive, so it's my responsibility to keep her safe and learn her limits. My gaze lingers on my collar wrapped around her neck, and a swell of possessiveness creeps up on me as I admire the unique gold etchings. My mind snaps back to the task at hand as Heather lets out a breathy moan. She gets close a few times, her breath speeding up and her face flushing, and I test her, waiting longer and longer to switch the vibrator to a lower setting, and she stays strong, not allowing herself to be tipped over the edge.

The timer sounds. I lean down next to her, nipping on her ear as I utter one word, ramping up the speed on the vibrator. "Come." She gasps, finally coming undone and I adjust my cock in my pants as I watch her ride out her orgasm. I leave the vibrator on for another thirty seconds or so before I push the off button on the remote. I sit silently, watching her chest heave up and down, her skin flushed, completely undone for me. So beautiful. I make her wait a moment before I move, kneeling down to lift her blindfold off. I gently remove the nipple clamps and her binds, as I praise her sweetly. "You did so well, pet. You have behaved so wonderfully for me tonight. I'm very proud of you." I murmur, stroking her hair. Like a little kitten, she closes her eyes and leans into my touch. I laugh softly, and pull her up onto my lap on the sofa, cradling her against my chest. I was debating on whether or not to fuck her tonight, but I think it's clear that my pet is ready for aftercare and bed. I glance at my watch and see that it's almost 2am, which explains the sleepiness on Heathers face. I lift her up in my arms, and walk towards her bedroom, laying her gently on the bed. I remove her collar and place it in the bedside table drawer and walk away to start a bubble bath for her.

A few moments later, we're in the bath, the warm water soothingly lapping against our bodies. She's quiet and content as I wash her hair, pulling her gently back against my chest, rubbing her shoulders gently. "Good girl." I murmur, and she lets out a happy hum, her eyes shut in complete bliss. I allow us to stay like that for a few moments before I get her out, helping her into a fluffy bathrobe and brushing the tangles out of her wet hair. She doesn't resist, just sits there quietly at her vanity while I work. I believe in taking total care of my subs after a rough scene, and I put her through a lot this evening. She held up well though, and I was honestly impressed with how good she did for a newbie.

I get her settled into bed, tucking the fluffy comforter around her. "Drift off to sleep now, pet. If you need anything, I'm right across the hall." The desire to take her to bed with me almost wins out as she looks up at me with those big blue eyes, but I push the feelings aside, remembering the pact I made with myself earlier this evening. "Yes sir, thank you." She says quietly. I turn off the light and resist the urge to turn back and look at her, and walk across the hall to my room. Time to try to get some sleep.

__________________________

Hey babes, sorry this chapter is kinda short, I've been working on it when I can the last few days. Finals prep is killing me, plus I've been sick, (which I don't have time for.) Looking forward to having more time to write soon, it brings me joy.

Hope you enjoyed!

-Rose