Chapter Nine

Heyyyy guys!!

I can't believe I've passed 100 reads! That's wild to me. I've been having so much fun writing this story and it's only been a few days.

Please please please comment and let me know what you want to see, and I will probably make it happen. For example, someone said they want Matteo's POV... and I am going to deliver 😉
____________________________

Matteo

It's been 5 days since that night at the club. I had zero expectations, I certainly didn't expect to find a new sub my first night back, especially one that had never been trained before. When Peter first told me about Becca's friend, I nearly rolled my eyes. I humored him because he's my best friend, and I know Becca is super important to him. I was expecting some doe-eyed, ditzy, clueless girl who read Fifty Shades of Grey and was looking for her Christian. But Heather, my Heather, she couldn't be any more different than that. She's perfect. Perfect for me, and for my needs. She's so excited to learn, eager to please. Training her will be an absolute cakewalk. I was blown away by how much of a natural she was. She sheepishly admitted to me that she's an avid reader, and picked up a thing or two. She blushed violently when she told me that.

I smirk, completely unable to focus on my paperwork while I'm thinking of her scarlet red cheeks. It's so fucking cute, the way she gets so embarrassed. My mind wanders, thinking of ways to make her other cheeks a beautiful shade of red. My computer dings, and I whip toward the monitor, hoping it will reveal an email from her, but it's just one of my stupid employees, bothering me about shit that I pay them more than enough to handle themselves. I run a hand through my hair, feeling pissed off. I'm stressed. The launch is not going as smoothly as I hoped. Apparently American business men are incompetent. I need a stress reliever. What I need is my submissive, knelt under my desk, sucking me off. I close my eyes and groan just at the thought. My computer dings again and my eyes snap open, just to be met with another idiot asking redundant questions. I groan in frustration and nearly knock the whole monitor off my desk.

I know how crucial it is for me to give Heather the space that she needs, to give her time to think over the contract I sent to her as soon as I got home that night from the club. Plus, she has a full time job, likely keeping her busy, and an impressive one at that. I did some digging after our initial meeting and was blown away by the successful and driven woman Heather Reid is. She graduated from Columbia Law school on a full ride scholarship, which is super fucking rare to see. She was valedictorian, and crushed her internships, quickly climbing the ladder to partner her own firm last year, which at her age is unheard of. But when you graduate high-school at 16 years old and jump right into an Ivy League like she did, you can easily accomplish the unheard of.

She is definitely not the type of woman I would peg as a submissive, but then again, you likely wouldn't pin someone like me as a depraved dominant either. I've managed to keep my reputation spotless, which makes my PR team's job a breeze. It's clear that she has wanted to persue this lifestyle for a while, but something has been holding her back. I admire her for taking the first step, but can't help but be pissed that it's taking her so long to make the next move.

Some men desire a 24/7 power exchange, someone to submit to them in all things. I've trained several submissives in the past in that way, but never for myself. My romantic preferences are drastically different from my sexual desires. I find myself attracted to ambitious, powerful women. Women who run in the same circles as me, who can keep up with me in conversation, who challenge me. Unfortunately, those women are typically far from submissive in the bedroom, their feminist reputations and ideals don't allow them to bend over backwards for a man, even in the bedroom. But Heather... She seems to be both.