Chapter Ten

Here we go guys- shits about to start picking up

Also please let me know what you think of the switching POVS. I'm unsure if I want to do full chapters in their individual perspectives or not.

For my swiftie readers- this chapter pairs well with listening to "Dress" 😏
_____________________________

Heather

I shift nervously in front of my mirror, turning from side to side, inspecting my reflection. Becca just left my apartment. She got here an hour before I got off work, and laid out at least a dozen dresses that she made me try on, before deciding on a black satin calf length gown. It's stunning, with a corset style top, lace on the top of the cups that make my tits look amazing. It has a high slit that shows off my legs, and she put me in black red bottoms that pull the whole look together. I have a simple pearl necklace and matching drop earrings, and my hair is swept into a low bun, wispy curls framing my face. My makeup is subtle but glamorous, with a brown toned smokey eye, wispy lashes, and a nude glossy lip. I'm not normally a vain person but I can't help but think to myself "I look fucking hot." Becca was so pleased with herself, she literally jumped up and down when she saw the finished product.

I enjoy getting dressed up from time to time, but I've never put so much effort into getting ready for a date. "But this isn't really a date," a small voice in my mind nags. I should feel stupid for putting this much effort into getting ready for a man, but instead I feel pleasure blooming in my chest as I think of what Matteo's reaction will be when he sees me, and even more so when he discovers I'm completely naked underneath this dress. A thrill rushes through me, and I check the time on the delicate gold watch on my wrist. The car Matteo ordered to pick me up will be arriving any minute now.

My heels click against the marble floors of my apartment lobby as I make my way towards the sleek black car waiting outside.

_____________________________

Matteo

I sip my bourbon, resisting the urge to turn around and look at the door again. I know the driver picked her up, he texted me that they were en route as directed. "So why is it taking them so damn long to get here?" I think to myself. I'm sure that it must have been at least half an hour, but when I check my phone, only 15 minutes have passed. The nerves I'm feeling are normal, and I've felt them before when negotiating a contract with a new submissive. But somehow, this feels different. If for some reason she walks away from me tonight, I could easily find a new one. Several women stared blatantly at me when I showed Heather around the club last weekend. I'm a good Dominant, and they know that. "But I don't want them, I want Heather." My mind growls.

There's something about her curiosity and her spirit that is just so intoxicating. She's so eager to learn how to obey, and I can tell that she's desperate to please. She will be a fucking delight to break in, and the thought of that opportunity slipping through my fingers makes me huff out a sigh.

I know what makes a good submissive and what makes a bad one. I can spy a brat from a mile a way, as easily I can tell when I have a submissive that lives and breathes to obey. I know what makes a masochist tick, but I've also worked with submissives who don't enjoy even the smallest taste of pain. I have spent years perfecting my craft, I have read every journal published about the psychological and therapeutic sides of BDSM. I have tried practically every deviant toy and tool that exists. I enjoy the training process deeply. I've kept a few submissives here and there, but I am incredibly picky, so for the most part I train them and send them on their way to another dominant within the club.

I'm not picky in the sense of looks, exactly, but I have very specific tastes. I'm not into inflicting serious pain, and I do not want a sub who desires a 24/7 power exchange, but I'm not interested in a brat who is constantly testing my limits. I'm into some public play and providing demonstrations, but for the most part I am possessive and do not like sharing what is mine. I need a submissive who is willing to trust me so deeply that she lets go of all other thoughts when she is in my presence. I want to take her mental burdens, and help her find release in ways she never dreamed of. I want her sole focus when we are together to be pleasing me, and I want to see her face light up at my praise. I want her to be so devoted, so obedient, that I rarely have to punish her. I want the whole club to be in awe of our dynamic, how smoothly we operate together.