Chapter Eleven

Heather

After we leave the restaurant, I expect us to go straight to the club, so I'm shocked when Matteo's driver goes straight past the turn. I look over to Matteo, my brows furrowed. "Where are we going? I thought we were going to the club, sir?" I ask, confused. I know I am safe with him, so I don't feel worried, just curious.

He smirks. "Oh, we are. Just have to make a pit stop first, and pick up my car." My mouth parts in a small "o" and I nod, turning to look out the window. My face heats up as I realize I will get to see Matteo's home, and the room that he has for me there. Visions of cages, whips, and chains flash in my mind, and my body tingles with anticipation.

We arrive to his place a few moments later, a tall, glistening apartment building in a luxurious neighborhood, and my eyes widen in shock when I realize we are just 5 minutes away from where I live. "What is it?" Matteo prompts. "I just realized, sir, we're neighbors. I live two blocks down, on 23rd." I breathe, gazing into his dark eyes. "How convenient," he purrs.

He ushers me out of the car, leading me to the elevators. I'm not surprised in the slightest as he hits the button for the penthouse suite, inserting a plastic card into the slot that opens, allowing us to travel to the top of the building. Of course he would have the penthouse, I wouldn't expect any less.

The doors open and my mouth opens in shock, taking it all in. For a bachelor pad, it's much more glamorous than I was expecting. The whole apartment is done in a sleek black and white style, my eyes being drawn to the gleaming black piano. He gently pushes on the small of my back, urging me to walk further inside. "Do you play?" I ask, walking over to run my fingers over the keys of the grand piano. "Sir." He corrects firmly, he voice playful yet stern. I swallow, realizing that I've hit my third strike of the night. "Do you play, sir?" I correct myself, turning to face him. He smiles softly. "I do." He answers. "I would love to hear you play sometime, sir." I say softly. The more I learn about Matteo, the more intrigued I become. I instantly regret my words, as I realize he likely doesn't show the personal side of his life to his submissives, but he surprises me by giving me a smile and saying with a wink, "Hmm... I think that is a desire that we could arrange to come true."

He places his hand once more on my lower back, leading me upstairs. "Come along, Pet. I'll give you a quick tour, and then we will grab what we stopped here for and be on our way." He opens a door, where the most massive bed I've seen in my life sits on a dark wooden platform, fitted with crisp, midnight black bedding. Behind the bed are several floor to ceiling windows with a breathtaking view of the city lights. To the left, I can see a stunning bathroom with a hot-tub sized bathtub and giant glass walk-in shower. The metal accents are gold, and the tile is a gorgeous black marble. "This is my room," he says silkily. "You will have the choice to sleep with me in here, or..." he trails off, leading me back into the hallway, "You may sleep here, in your room."

We walk into a room that is the complete opposite of his. Instead of dark black, everything is a pristine white, complete with a fluffy cloud-like duvet and a mountain of pillows. The room is delicate and feminine, with an equally impressive bathroom. "Tomorrow we will go shopping for a wardrobe to keep here for you, as well as anything else you need." He says, watching me carefully as I take in the room. "This is beautiful, sir," I breathe. "You'll stay here this weekend, and I will give you the week to decide if you would like to stay here full time, per the contract. It's up to you." He states. "Now come along, I have one more room to show you." As we walk once more down the hallway to the other door, my skin prickles with excitement. There's only one thing this room could be.

"Welcome to the playroom," he purrs, opening the door. My mouth literally drops open, and he prods me gently to get me walking around the room. I trail my fingers over the whips, floggers, and paddles hanging on a rack on the wall. He watches me carefully as I explore the room, silent as I touch everything and take it all in. In the middle of the room is a cream colored canopy bed, and each bed-post is fitted with a chain and cuff attachments. I swallow thickly, as I imagine myself strapped there, left to helplessly endure Matteo's ministrations.