2. Your Scent

"Are you sure?"

The heat of his fingers resting at your waistband as he waits for your permission.

Your voice trembles out a soft, "Yes, I want you."

He is fighting a desire to ravish your body and a urge to respect you. Tanjiro makes a decision to begin rubbing the outside your panties. Feeling the thin and wet fabric against his fingers.

Rubbing over you mercifully as his lips push your mouth open allowing his tongue to slip inside.
He doesn't understand how badly you want him.
Desperately to feel more friction. Eagerly you begin to rock your hips forward and back against his fingers with delight.

Tanjiro leans his face back, breaking away from your lips. He searches your face for any kind of uncertainty. Despite having your verbal consent.
He watches your expression of pleasure as you give a reassuring smile.

He smiles back before quickly pushing aside the edge of your underwear allowing his finger to glide inside of your opening.

His lips find your neck as his finger curls in.
Unable to stop yourself from moaning loudly, right into his ear. From those sounds he pushes another finger inside of you.

Tanjiro begins to suck on your neck. Leaving marks to show that you belong to him now. While your body trembles from the sensations. Your thighs begin to shake from the bliss.

"Are you okay?" His concern causing his fingers to pause while he waits for your response

"P-please.... don't stop"

Tanjiro's fingers curling against your sweet spot as he begins rubbing faster. Your head falls against the curve of his neck and shoulder.
Smiling against his skin.

His hand lets go of your breast. In order to fumble with the white belt of his uniform. Flipping it undone. He reaches inside his black pants to pull his throbbing erection out.
Continuing to finger fuck you. While his other hand moves from himself to grope your breast once more.

Tanjiro moans as your hand suddenly wraps around his cock. Then slowly at first moving up and down. Matching the same speed of his fingers.

He chews on his bottom lip to keep his mind focusing on pleasing you. "Damn." He exhales this curse word against your smooth skin. He can hardly handle the sensation. Your hand is incredibly smooth and soft against his length;
causing pre cum to begin to drip.

This new sensation setting him over the edge as a deep lust within him takes over. Quickly he starts pumping his fingers which cause you to scream out with delight. Then to silence yourself you bite down on his neck. Leaving a mark behind.

Tanjiro's breath is hot and loud in your ear as you both continue to pleasure each other.

Your dripping all over his hand. Leaving your panties are completely soaked. You can feel the edge of ecstasy coming on. Quickly moving your free hand to the back of his head. Twisting your fingers into his dark hair with burgundy tips. All the while trying to keep up the beat of the other hand against his thick cock.

Your inner walls begin to contract with triumph.
Bouncing your hips on his fingers while riding out your orgasm. Letting out the most lewd sounds.

Tanjiro watches your facial expressions. Watching your absolute pleasure is the best sight.
Your body starts to tremble as you reach climax.
Losing concentration your hand lets go of his aching cock to grab ahold of his arm to steady yourself. As you went to scream his lips cupped around your mouth. He doesn't want anyone being alerted to the excitement within the shed.

You lean back to gasp for air. Tanjiro pulls his hand out your panties. Licking his tongue over his fingers as he sucks your juices into his mouth. His gaze staying locked on you while giving you the sweetest smile.

"I've never smelled anything better than you. Your scent has been driving me insane since the day meant you... Uh, I can hardly focus when you are around me." He admits while looking into your eyes. "I've never told you this before but you smell like wild flowers that grow on the mountain where grew up."

His hand lightly tucking your hair behind your ear and away from your face. "When I'm with you.. I feel at peace as if I've returned to my mountain. May I remove your pants?"

Feeling speechless barely nodding your head

Which is all the consent he needs to loop his thumbs into your waistline. Both standing up together trying to maneuver within the tight confinements of the shed.

He takes in a deep breath to calm himself before lowering the pants down to your ankles. He gasps in awe of your body's fully exposed. With the slightest light shining through the shed's small window.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Contiues on next chapter...

⋆⁺₊⋆. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.