13. Demon King

Warnings: blood, demons, big emotions, irritability, yandere, ownership, dominance, suspense, sexual tension, beheading and compassion.

READER DISCRETION ADVISED!
The end contains: Explicit Sexual content

Request: 0Mitsuri0Kanroji0 

Author Note: Adding a plot twist Tanjiro and   y/n are dating as demon slayers

Author Note: Adding a plot twist Tanjiro and y/n are dating as demon slayers. They are on a mission and decide to split ways to cover more ground. None of the other cast exists, aka no Nezuko for this story. I'll gloss over the details of him becoming Demon King, meaning Muzan is out of the picture.
Both characters are over 20 years old.

Your POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Tanjiro looks over his shoulder, smelling your concern as he walks closer, "Everything will be just fine, Darling. This is the best plan to accomplish this mission."

"Please be safe." Whisper to him as he takes you into his arms. Nuzzling your face against his neck.

"Let's finish this quickly then head back to the Demon Slayer estates." With that his lips find yours. Tanjiro is incredibly gentle as he softly kisses you.

"I will see you soon, Darling." Holding onto you tenderly for another moment before going separate ways.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Your POV

Grimacing in pain as you limp down the path. Blood dripping from your knee. Twelve hours have passed when you finally decide to retreat to a wistera safe house.

The mission fell apart but at-least you slayed one demon even if it caused this battle wound. You spent hours trying to find Tanjiro without any success. Feeling heartbroken leaving him behind but your crow isn't coming which means you have to find another way to alert the corps.

We need immediate backup.
Once I get to the house
I will find a way to send a message

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───