14. Undress

Warnings:  seductive, undressing, male erection, and sexual tension.

Character are both over 18 years old!

Requested:  Anonymous ✨

Author Note: Oh dear reader

Author Note: Oh dear reader. I wrote this request really fast! Hope you enjoy it. Keeping this short and sweet. Leaving the rest to your imagination.

Reader Discretion Advised! 🔞

For the last week you have wanted to increase the romance between your Boyfriend and you

For the last week you have wanted to increase the romance between your Boyfriend and you. Except Tanjiro is clueless when it comes to this; miss-understanding every signal you have given him as just being affectionate.

Feeling flustered you sneak into his room. Determine to catch his attention and finally do more than just kiss.

Looking up from his history homework with a pencil tucked behind his ear. Giving you a sweet smile. "Hey Darling, give me a minute to finish reading this. Then you will have all of my attention."

How is he this respectful while also being hot!

Wanting to say something sexy to catch his attention but the words get caught. Feeling nervous all of a sudden. Questioning if this decision will be too bold.

Oh, just do it y/n!!
Now or never.

His gaze lowers back to the book as he nonchalantly ask, "I could use you help... question eight has me really confused."

Taking in a deep breath, pulling the shirt over your head. Dropping it to the floor. The sound of you unzipping your skirt catching his attention.

Looking up just in time to watch his Girlfriend lowering the skirt down. His breath hitches as those handsome eyes widen in surprising.

Keeping eye contact with Tanjiro while kicking the bunched up fabric away. Carefully stepping forward chewing on your bottom lip.

A smirk spreads across your face seeing his jaw drop. Tanjiro is busy admiring your body when your hands reach back to fumble with the bra's hooks. Ready to show him everything.

Tanjiro flings his history book to the side. Leaping off the bed as he sprints to you. His hand immediately reaching around as he grabs your wrist stopping you for unsnapping the undergarment.

He has succeefully stopped more fabric from falling to the floor but Tanjiro is now facing a even harder challenge.

Too close.
I am way too close to her body...

Temptation winning as he glances down his gaze sliding over your body. The most exposed he has ever seen you. Seeing this much naked skin has his breath coming in short and harsh hitches.

Mouth watering as he looks over your perfect body. It is indeed perfect for him. Unable to say a single word as he has gone completely brainless.

He stopped me?
Does he not like this...
I am a fool... maybe I should-

While your mind panics, Tanjiro's eyes looking over your entire figure but at this close angle he can see even more of you. His hand twitches with a desire to touch your soft skin. Wanting to kiss and lick over your-

"Tanjiro?"

His attention snaps back up to your pretty face as a hint of drool leaks from the corner of his mouth, "Yeah?"

"Is everything... okay?" Seductively you lean a little too far forward as the front of your bra touches his chest. A slight whimper coming from him. Hearing this sound gives the answer that he is enjoying this view.

"Mmmm... W-why are you... uh... changing in front of me?"

"Oh." Puffing your lips up into the shape of a circle. Hoping that he finds this action attractive, which he definitely does. Tanjiro immediately getting hard as he thinks a little too much about your lips.

Teasing him as you say, "I spilled something on my uniform and I need to change."

His eyes lower back down shamelessly,
"Do you... have to take ... everything ... off?"

Tanjiro's erection twitches in his pants as if begging to be set free. Feeling a little embarrassed that he is this horny.

"You don't like how I look-"

Unable to finish the word 'look' as Tanjiro quickly confesses, "Your body is gorgeous. I love you. Every single inch of you."

"I see... Am I making you uncomfortable?" Asking as your own gaze looks down to find his bulge. A gasp escapes you seeing that you may have taken things a little too far. Only wanting to impressive him but now...

You try to take a step back in hopes to slow things down but his hand grabs your waist tugging you closer to him, "No. I am not uncomfortable.. I am ..."

His words trail off as his hips press into yours with a silent and needy request. Feeling his harden length grind against you.

The growing tension has you trembling as your fingers unhook the bra in a quick motion. The fabric loosening around your body as his hungry eyes focus on the movement.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

I adore your comments and votes.⋆⁺₊⋆
☾ Don't forget to add this story to your Reading List if you want notifications whenever I add new chapters.

⋆⁺₊⋆. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.