4. Interruption

Taniiro releases your boob from his mouth. His tongue dragging across your nipple. Taking in a sharp inhale to gather his courage. Honest frustration in his tone, "Please go away."

"Excuse me? First and foremost! I am your superior, a Hashira and you are to obey me

"Excuse me? First and foremost! I am your superior, a Hashira and you are to obey me."
Tengan shouts as he attempts to push the door open unaware of what is occurring within the shed.

The door begins to open pushing you harder against Tanjiro. He quickly covers your mouth to keep you from making a sound. Tanjiro pushes against the door forcing it shut while sliding deeper inside of  you.

The fear of getting caught has your inner walls tighten around Tanjiro's erection causing him stutter, "G-go ... Go away!"

His hand letting go of one of your legs in order to help brace the door from opening anymore. You wiggle against his body and those ruby eyes look more seductive than before.

"Damn it. Kamado, I am the god of festivals!"
Ignoring the Hashira by continuing to fuck you against the door. Knowing that there is another man just behind you. Tanjiro menacingly pulls back only to shove himself right back inside of you. Repeating this over and over again.

Despite the obvious sounds the Hashira is still trying to get inside of the shed. Tanjiro doesn't seem to care and is unwilling to stop.
"Your insubordination will be punished...What are you doing?" Tegen continues with more insults.

Taniiro acts as if he can't even hear anything as he only focuses on you. Incredibly slow rhythm of thrusts. Unable to help yourself as you moan.
Feeling every ridge and vein of his member inside of you.

Tengen pauses at the sound of a female moan. A sound he knows very well. He stumbles back away from the door in surprise.

Taniiro's voice sounds rough as he curses,"Damn it, go away!" He pants a few breaths before muttering, "I'm a little busy in here!"

"Damn it, go away!" He pants a few breaths before muttering, "I'm a little busy in here!"

Tengen quickly understands exactly what is happening within the shed.

Tanjiro Kamado is losing his virginity.

The Hashira smirks and says, "Holy shit."

Tanjiro continues to fuck you ruthlessly against that damn door of the shed. Your hands begin to explore his body. Teasing him. Tanjiro ignores the rambling words just on the other side of the wood door. With a devilish grin, he continues slowly moving his hips. Pushing deeper inside of you.

Sweat dripping down his body as he makes love to you. The sound Hashira is shocked as he stands silently listening to the two of you.
Pushing the head further in and engulfing it in the unbearable tightness. Both of you hardly hear Uzui mumble "Good for you, Tanjiro." Before he walked away from the shed.

I am close to a release.
It can't end yet...
I want more.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Contiues on next chapter...

⋆⁺₊⋆. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.