3. Against the door

"My turn!"

Your playful voice causing him to smile as you begin removing his pants.

Standing their looking each other over for what feels like the longest minute. Finally you take a step closer. Quickly you arch up onto your tippy toes in order to reach. Lovingly you kiss the Demon Slayer mark on his left forehead.

Tanjiro smile grew as he confessed "You are the only one for me. his hands reached your thighs lifting you up. With two short steps he pushes your back against the wood door. Your legs wrapping around his waist for support as he holds you.

"Tell me if I hurt you. I promise to stop if you need." He murmurs into your ear. The head of his cock sliding easily against your wet folds. Feeling how wet you are for him causing a deep growl to escape.

 Feeling how wet you are for him causing a deep growl to escape

The grip he has on your hips tightening. His head falls to your shoulder in order for those ruby eyes to watch his own length disappear inch by inch inside your wetness.

Choking back a scream as he stretches you. Your own eyes rolling back. Tanjiro curses with delight as his body begins to shake with adrenaline. Your tightness squeezing around him as he pushes himself deeper.

Once fully inside the base of him rubbing against your clit with each thrust. Panting for air with each movement as his length fills you completely.
Feeling how dangerously close he already is to climaxing.

"Just like that, Darling."

The kiss turning forceful with the rise in passion.
He loudly moans feeling your legs squeezing around his hips. His hanafuda earrings bouncing with each thrusting movement. His muscles flexing with the tension thats building.

In order to quiet his moans his mouth moves to your bouncing breast. Massaging his lips against the sensitive flesh as his tongue swirls over your harden nipple.

Dragging his cock back to your edge before thrusting himself all the way back in. Fucking you hard against the door of the shed. Tanjiro feels his body's climax dangerously approaching as he begins fucking you harder.

A loud knock coming from the other side of the door causing both to halt all movement. His cock twitches within you as if begging to keep going.
Neither of you say a word as Tanjiro keeps you pinned against the door.

"Tanjiro?" The voice belongs to the sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Contiues on next chapter...

⋆⁺₊⋆. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.