5. Euphoria

Kamado turns around with you still wrapped against him. The movement causing a garden rake to fall due to the compact space. Finally complete alone with you.

Falling to his knees, resting you softly flat on your back His rough hands rest on your knees, gently spreading your legs further apart. Only to tracing his palms down your thighs stoping at your hips.

Those rough hands gently reach around cupping your ass before lifting your bottom off the ground and holding you in this position.

Tanjiro's surprisingly dominate in a very sweet and gentle way. He moans as his cock glides back inside of you, "Ugh. You are my paradise!"

Thrusting while keeping your ass cupped in his hands. Keeping your lower body hovering off the floor. All of his hard training building strength his arms. Which allows him to support you in this new position. This angle causing the base of his erection to rub against your clit. Reaching deeper than before.

Arching your back further. Every thrusts feeling like pure pleasure. Tanjiro can't help but marvel at the way your breast bounce with each movement.

 Tanjiro can't help but marvel at the way your breast bounce with each movement

His hands squeeze on your ass while you scream out in pleasure.

He starts gasping for air. Due to deep concentration he had forgot to breathe. Your clit throbs as you reach yet another climax while moaning his name multiple times, In reply he releases a deep whimper.

The way she says my name sounds heavenly
Thrusting his hips at a furious pace. The jolts of pleasure washing over both of you. Each pump into you bringing him closer and closer to a release.

Not yet. Last longer.

Forceful thrusts causing his erection to tap against your bundle of nerves. His grip grows tighter on your hips. The sound of love making filling the shed. Both lost in euphoria. He no longer cares who might hear.

His chin lifts as he tosses his head back, unable to stop himself, he pulls back his dick just before ejaculation

His chin lifts as he tosses his head back, unable to stop himself, he pulls back his dick just before ejaculation. Tanjiro's body falling forward as his face rests against your soft breasts.

Your hand finds his aching cock as your wrap your fingers tightly around him. Quickly sliding up and down to help drag out this well deserved climax.

Tanjiro groans right into your ear... His body shuddering with each wave of pleasure raging on.
Unable to take anymore sensation as he grabs your wrist pulling your hand away. He forcefully pushes you to the ground.

Gasping for air from pure exhaustion while coming down the high adrenaline. He glances up to make eye contact, as if making sure you also enjoyed yourself. Giving a sleepy smile. "That was better than any of the dreams I've had."

Breathing heavy as a gasp escaping you, "You had dreams about doing this, to me?" Your question makes his smile twists into a handsome smirk.
"I couldn't help it. I can't keep my mind off of you." His response causes your heart to skip a beat.

The utter flattery leaving you speechless.
Then you gasp, "Oh shit! Uzui is going to be furious with you. I can't believe you stood up to him.

Tanjiro shivers at the thought of what punishment may lay ahead. "It doesn't matter what happens. This moment is worth it."

Exhaustion hit him and he rolls to the side to lay beside you. He grimaces as his body lands on a garden tool.

"Ouch" He pushes it out of his way in order to lay flat on the floor of the shed. Pulling your naked body against him to cuddle you.

"Next time let's pick a somewhere more spacious?" You say between laughs.

Tanjiro smirks back at you "Next time?"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Contiues on next chapter...

⋆⁺₊⋆. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.