7. The fire within

Continuing from The Shed
· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

18+ This contains Sexual Content

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

His words are sinister against your ear as your knees begin to wobble. Wanting him closer... no needing him. Twisting your body around to face him.

"You did all of this for me?" You ask while gesturing to the romantic set-up of candles and flowers.

"I'd do anything for you." Tanjiro whispers as his lips brush against your shoulder, slowly kissing his way up your neck. His chest still fully exposed left your hands to explore his body.

"Anything?" You whisper in return.

His warm lips nibble against your jaw before reaching your mouth, hovering there. Hot breath tickling your soft lips.

"Yes. Tell me what you want?"

"I want all of you."

His lips captures yours with the command. This kiss is nothing like yesterday. Familiar but a wild desire burning. Wrapping your arms around his neck as the kiss grows deeper.

His lips moving to a soothing rhythm. His tongue sliding across your bottom lip as if begging for entrance. Your body trembling with cravings as you part your lips. His tongue thrusting inside as you let lose a moan.

"Remove my shirt." You mumble against his lips. A sly smirk spreading across his face as he yanks the fabric away. Gazing at your smooth, exposed skin before returning to kissing.

Rough hands favoring your breasts. Letting a moan escape which only encourages him to get rougher.

His thumb circling your nipples.
Teasing you as he pulled his lips away,

"I need to fuck you."

His voice sounded like a deep rumble. Heat rushing to your face as a shiver dances through your spine. Silently answering by pushing him towards the bed.

Giving a deep chuckle he swiftly pulled you into his strong arms. Spinning around as he stole another kiss. Clearly this is more spacious than the shed was. Slowly lowering you down onto the bedding.

His lips making his way down your neck, over your breast as his tongue swirled over your hardened nipples, and then kissing his way to your hip.

His fingers looping around the waistband of vour panties and skirt before tugging them off. Leaving you fully naked with one quick movement.

His dark red eyes peek up at you before lifting your legs over his shoulders one at a time. He turns to kiss the inner part of your thigh.

 He turns to kiss the inner part of your thigh

Your body trembling. He is smirking at you as he said, "Not yet. We are just getting started."

Before you could protest he continues to leave a trail of kisses down your inner leg. Leaving you panting for more.

Tanjiro kneeling between your legs. He grabs ahold of your hips pulling you closer. Slowly loosening the buckle of his white belt.

Tanjiro's eyes roam over every part of your body. As if taking in an breathtaking view.

Candle light flickering all around. Your own gaze is stuck watching his muscles flexing as he begins to reach inside of his pants.

 Your own gaze is stuck watching his muscles flexing as he begins to reach inside of his pants

Pulling his throbbing erection out. Then thrusting his head into your warm wetness.
Growing hotter the deeper he sinks.

Starting slow at first before quickening his movements. Pulling himself nearly out, only to slam his pulsing cock all the way to the base.
Tanjiro's dark red eyes watching your body bounce with each thrust.

A mixture of pain and pleasure vibrating throughout your body as you scream. "Mmm.
Scream for me." Tanjiro demands as he groans with delight. He continues pounding away.

Almost sending you over the edge. You obey by not holding any sounds in any longer, moans and screams filling the area.

"Yes. Fuck. I love hearing you." His voice is deep with lust. This side of him is truly hot. "I want to do this over and over until morning."

His pace slowing and he begins grinding his cock against your bundle of nerves. As if torturing you. "Tanjiro." Whimpering out his name, "Please.. just like that... Harder." You begged as he rubs harder against your clit. The high adrenaline caused your entire body to shake.

Your first orgasm passing as he continues slamming into you with full force. The inner burning feels like waves of flames as the climax drags on.

"You have no clue how badly I wanted vou." His lips brush your ear as he whispers between thrusts. "I craved you.'

Pumping himself inside as he continues to murmur, "I missed you " feeling your walls clench around him is the final action. He can't stop his impulses. Gripping your hips to thrust faster.

He grunts as he loses control. Filling you up completely as hot liquid bursts inside of you.
Snuffing out your inner fire. His body trembling with pleasure.

It should have satisfied him but he found himself craving more. That these moments alone would never be enough for him. He wants you all to himself.

Wrapping his arm around you to change positions. Laying on his back he smiles up at you. Ready for you to ride him. Tanjiro's voice is filled with desire, "Let's do this all night"