6. Tanjiro's Surprise

Continuing from The Shed
· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · .

Spring flowers are in full bloom across the entire Demon Slaver estates. Admiring their beauty while you continue to search for him. Your breath increases every-time a lewd memory flashes through your mind.

Remember how his body felt against you. The warmth of his kisses and how his-

Shaking your head to avoid getting too excited.
It is hard to believe the activities within the shed happened yesterday. It feels like days have passed since you were last alone with Tanjiro.

The physical evidence says otherwise. Hickeys marking across your body and the soreness that remains. Though you are already craving more.

That's when you hear the sound of a male whining in the distance.

"I have trained hard but my body doesn't look like that!!! Ahh are you kidding me. Wah!"

You spot the three males standing with their shirts unbutton. Admiring their exposed muscles.

Zenitsu is pulling at his shirt, feeling embarrassed while glaring at Tanjiro's muscular physique. Your man shrugs his shoulders, "Maybe you shouldn't skip training sessions."

"Ba-Haha! Monjiro is not as strong as I!"Inosuke chuckles while tapping his thumb against his own chest

Inosuke chuckles while tapping his thumb against his own chest.

"What are you three doing?" You ask while walking closer. Unable to pull your gaze from Tanjiro's body.

"WAAHHHH! What are you doing here!"
Zenitsu shouts. His face a bright shade of pink while he pulls his shirt closed. Tanjiro smile pulls into smolder once he sees you.

"How are you?"

Tanjiro ignores his friends as he takes a step closer to you. The bite mark clearly visible on his shoulder from your orgasm.

Inosuke begins pestering Zenitsu as you chew on your bottom lip, confessing. "I am very sore."

Zenitsu pushes the boar away as he glances between the two of you. He can hear your heart racing well past the normal limit. While noticing a difference in your behavior. He ask, "Why are you sore? Have you been training?"

Tanjiro's expression looks sinful as he answers for you, "She worked up a good sweat yesterday."

Your legs begin to shake as another memory crosses your mind.

Inosuke innocently joins the conversation, "I also trained hard yesterday! Even dislocated my shoulder. That's why we are comparing our muscles. Zoopta thought he is the strongest! Ha."